• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.5 has been stolen

72 posts in this topic

Rick I am really sorry to hear that you've lost so much. That's a big chunk of dough.

Back to my story...

Guys it has been FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

It is an incredible story!!

CanadaPost does not have any trace of the book in their system other than the day it was handled to them on Dcember 5th. Fedex does not have any trace of the book in their system and USPS does not have any trace as well, but...

I got an e-mail from the buyer (which I refunded on December 9th) saying that he got the book yesterday!!!!!! He told me the post office has no idea how the package came to them. Isn't amazing!!

Santa Claus exists guys!!! :banana:

The buyer should send me back the money in a couple of days. What an honnest guy!!

I am so happy you cannot imagine!!! :whee:

Dom

Wonderful. All it takes is someone missing a scan and the item travels untracked.

You should point the buyer to the boards, sounds like a honest guy we would

like to meet.

I m knew to the cgc posts i have this book now it took days for the book to be delivered and refund was issued to krusty007 this evening
Welcome to the boards. Very honest of you to let Krusty know you got the book. I will look forward to reading your posts.

Russ was very very easy to work with. Always highly collaborative during this whole saga.

He is without a doubt a member you can deal with.

Welcome to the board Russ and again, you cannot imagine how I appreciate your integrity man.

Cheers!

Dom :headbang: