• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st appearance of The Maxx
3 3

464 posts in this topic

Wait--people pick up X-Force 1 for the _Deadpool_ card? 20 years ago all people cared about was the one with the Cable card, preferably w/ the B&W "Negative" Captain America box.

Of course, in my world, 20 years ago was the last time anyone sought out X-Force 1 at all.

Edited by Gatsby77

Everyone done voting...?

Shills n' all...?

I'll give it another day or two if more votes show up.

It's 2-1 in favor of chaos, though...so you naysayers, get your shill accounts fired up and VOTE!

It's Caucus time, baby!

:whee:

Well, according to GPA it's a solid $40-$50 book in 9.8... :o

I know, right? I forget who pointed it out to me, maybe GACollectibles, but it is a consistent seller. Just don't be on the tail end of the next 500 to be subbed. lol

considering i am getting them out of 50 cent boxes and that issue is rarely bagged and boarded, i'd think my chances of getting 9.8s are slim, although they're probably 9.6ses. i do not purport to be able to spot these.

raw, they seem to sell briskly at $1 a pop on ebay with people forking over $4-$5 onshipping. By that logic, shouldn't these sell great 3/$10 or 4/$10 at a show?

Edited by the blob

i would have voted "yes" if i thought you could keep it to five paragraphs. if it turns out that you can, just mentally adjust the numbers accordingly

i would have voted "yes" if i thought you could keep it to five paragraphs. if it turns out that you can, just mentally adjust the numbers accordingly
5 paragraphs is too much. Especially, if they are long. I say 200 words or less.

5 paragraphs is too much. Especially, if they are long. I say 200 words or less.

200 words? Can you hold back the force of a hurricane with a tissue paper fan? Can you capture the tempestuous fury of a tsunami in a dixie cup?

200 words? Can you hold back the force of a hurricane with a tissue paper fan? Can you capture the tempestuous fury of a tsunami in a dixie cup?

hm I am not sure. I have never tried.

hm

hm hm

You're getting good.

Do either the hurricane or tsunami post on a comic book message board deep within the bowels of the interewebs? If your answer is 'no,' then all your fancy metaphor and silly syllogisms are rendered moot.

Hee hee. "Gisms."

Do either the hurricane or tsunami post on a comic book message board deep within the bowels of the interewebs?

:acclaim:

Rocky, both Sean and I voted, "no" and we claim you as a friend.

Many who consider you an enemy voted, "yes".

Just some food for thought.

:roflmao:

(thumbs u

I wrote, and then edited out, and am now writing again,

you're creeping me out with the low brow gremlin only posts.