• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st appearance of The Maxx
3 3

464 posts in this topic

Well, the vote's 31 to 18, it's been a week, and you all decided. I would have honored the decision no matter which way it would have gone. Despite the misgivings of my well-intentioned friends, when people invent things about you out of thin air, anyone is hard pressed to not say something about it, especially...especially...when they say it when you can't reply.

(thumbs u

Sooooooooooooooo. How'd that work out?

Well, the vote's 31 to 18, it's been a week, and you all decided. I would have honored the decision no matter which way it would have gone. Despite the misgivings of my well-intentioned friends, when people invent things about you out of thin air, anyone is hard pressed to not say something about it, especially...especially...when they say it when you can't reply.

(thumbs u

Deja Vu. hm

Deja Vu. hm
Purely rhetorical. He could be here or not, no answer is needed.

Personally, what I read didn't merit a strike for either. But maybe I missed something?

I was recently informed that I made his victim-ey sig line. Since I stand by my comments, I thought that was pretty funny.

They went at each other rather hard. Unless there was something, somewhere else, that I missed, I am not sure how they got strikes for having an argument.

(shrug)

Trolling for both? I don't know. Seems a little much. Not sure why Bosco got a month. Did he have strikes this year? Or was their fight just really bad?

Trolling for both? I don't know. Seems a little much. Not sure why Bosco got a month. Did he have strikes this year? Or was their fight just really bad?
Bosco got a week.
Thanks Mike. I misread that.

Bosco got a week.

I'm the only one that gets a month for the first strike. :gossip:

Bosco got a week.

Are you feeling all victim-ey now, too?

(thumbs u

Sean voted "no."

Bosco got a week.

Are you feeling all victim-ey now, too?

No. It's a badge of honor. :sumo:

(thumbs u

Sean voted "no."

I totally did. I had a strong sense of how it was going to turn out. :(

I saw them going at it in the someone's Groo WTB thread, so it probably had to do with carrying their argument around the forum--hence, trolling.

Dumb kid question here, but is the "Ignore" option so difficult to use?