• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 227

18 posts in this topic

How bad do you guys think that color breakin crease is gonna drop the grade? Also some weird color pitting on the house on the hill? Otherwise nice bright copy... was hoping for a fine maybe? im thinking maybe not......

Batman227_PGMfront.jpg

Batman227_PGMback.jpg

Thank you in advance! (thumbs u

Based on the recent grading trend......5.5/6.0. Personally, I would lean to the 5.5 because of the reading bending/creasing along the spine and fingertip smudge(s) along the spin on the back cover.

Based on the recent grading trend......5.5/6.0. Personally, I would lean to the 5.5 because of the reading bending/creasing along the spine and fingertip smudge(s) along the spin on the back cover.

I was kinda leaning this way also.... If I were to grade it now with CGC being more tough im afraid this could be a 5.5. It graded out right.... I bought it as a fine so I knew it would float a half grade over or under considering I bought it on Ebay.... Thanks guys.... (thumbs u