• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reading comics with 100 watt light bulbs.... a thing of the past

197 posts in this topic

I believe in freedom of choice. This change reeks of big brother.

Yeah, man, remember when they took our lawn darts away?

When I was 8, I hit my best friend in the temple with one. I think that was the last time his mom let him come over to play.

I believe in freedom of choice. This change reeks of big brother.

Yeah, man, remember when they took our lawn darts away?

I have a set of Jarts from the 50'-60s. They are dangerous as all get out. Relatively sharp and quite heavy insuring easy skin penetration.

Seems to me that this sentiment (buying a truckload before they disappear) is the exact thing that would keep this product on the market
It's not market demand that's keeping on the market nor phasing it out. I thought we already covered that?

So you think theres going to eventully be a "black market" for light bulbs ? hm

Yes,and people will probally sell them on Ebay or Craigslist. They will take one oz of gold for them or 1000 pile of 1990s comic book dreck.

:whistle:

It's bad enough I have to buy special uv super whatever spectrum 25 dollar

bulb/bars for the parrots.The wife says it's healthy for me as well,vitamin special k or something.

Hey, I have parrots also. African Grey Timnehs. I have two proven breeding pairs. But I just have regular 100 what incandescents for them. The cages are by two large windows though, but not in direct sunlight.

It's bad enough I have to buy special uv super whatever spectrum 25 dollar

bulb/bars for the parrots.The wife says it's healthy for me as well,vitamin special k or something.

Hey, I have parrots also. African Grey Timnehs. I have two proven breeding pairs. But I just have regular 100 what incandescents for them. The cages are by two large windows though, but not in direct sunlight.

I have had the very sweet luck and pleasure to help raise and socialize two Timnehs.I love them so much as I am sure you do as well.I would take a Grey over a Macaw

anytime.Brings tears of joy just thinking of them.Are they same in age?Care to share or PM pics?One I new from a few weeks I called Meatballwould get so excited to see me he would fall off his perch!