• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Commiccon Dinner - time to sign up!

228 posts in this topic

I am thinking of cancelling the dinner this year. We are six weeks away from the event and have less than half of the usual attendees. I'm going to give it until Monday and if by then we don't have close to 20 committed I propose we cancel it this year.

It takes some time and planning in order to get what we get, so I appreciate those that have chimed in so far.

Claudio, I'm in for dinner tentatively. I can't 100% commit right now because I'm doing training including all day Saturday for the next 20 weeks. :P It looks like the Saturday of the con is free at this point, but it could change. Hopefully it won't :wishluck:

Claudio, I'm in for dinner tentatively. I can't 100% commit right now because I'm doing training including all day Saturday for the next 20 weeks. :P It looks like the Saturday of the con is free at this point, but it could change. Hopefully it won't :wishluck:

:wishluck::wishluck:

Claudio, I will be there! :sumo:
Bring the pins.

Your silly pins will be the last thing on my mind, chump.

Make it happen....or else!!!

What? Are you going to call and threaten me? Take a number, fool.

I'll act on it, punk.

Claudio, I will be there! :sumo:
Bring the pins.

Your silly pins will be the last thing on my mind, chump.

Make it happen....or else!!!

What? Are you going to call and threaten me? Take a number, fool.

I'll act on it, punk.

Well, don't forget to be as lowbrow as possible when you call. I need some consistency here, you tool.

Shoot, I can't make the dinner, so you guys will have to make some bad decisions without me. Have fun!

Oh I almost forgot. I bought a 3 day pass this year and would love to give it away to someone in need to enjoy Sat/Sun. with. I would just need to meet up Friday evening sometime before the show closes 7pm - 8pm ish?

Shoot me a PM :)

Pass has been taken.

Jerome

Looks like we've reached critical mass.

So far we have 19 that have signed up (or at least tentatively).

JazzMan +2

Liaton-9000 +1 (or +2 or +3)

wolf_2099

Worldsbestcomics +2 (Worldsbestwife + Worldsbestson)

CycleGirl +1

MastrCntrlProgram

greggy (I can never tell, so I'm making room for him anyway) :facepalm:

joeypost (?) :sumo:

Menace +1

.Troy +1

Designer Toast :banana: