• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch Awards Mega / Discussion Thread

438 posts in this topic

Best of the Best categories I'd like to see:

• Shadowcat
  • Juggernaut
  • Headsketch Jam (there are some CRAZY ones out there)
  • TMNT
  • Cover Remark (with a stipulation that the cover is not a "blank" in the traditional sense)

• Cover Remark (with a stipulation that the cover is not a "blank" in the traditional sense)

Now that...I would love to see...

That's a great idea.

Now that...I would love to see...

I love having a cover you like "personalized" like that....the remark would have to have factors to make it worth competing- The detail, the placement, the size, location..whatevs...definitely a good idea...

any thoughts on best of the best by creator?

This is a great idea and I think we should also make a Best of the Best sketch of 2012 and each following years.

BTW I know I read it somewhere but I can't found it, who is the person that have done the Best of the Best logo? I need to contact him, thanks!

any thoughts on best of the best by creator?

This is a great idea and I think we should also make a Best of the Best sketch of 2012 and each following years.

BTW I know I read it somewhere but I can't found it, who is the person that have done the Best of the Best logo? I need to contact him, thanks!

hm

I would like see

Best of ______(Artist) - Romita Sr., Clay Mann....

Best of 20XX - sketches witnessed in what ever year.

I think it was Lloyd Bailey.

It is Lloyd! :)

I would like see

Best of ______(Artist) - Romita Sr., Clay Mann....

Best of 20XX - sketches witnessed in what ever year.

lol to this I can also quote my own post a while back ( 09/08/12) in the same thread ;) :

That's a good idea. Maybe we could do an "Overall Best of the Best Sketch of 2012" were we pick each winners and vote for the best sketch and do so each year.

I think it was Lloyd Bailey.

It is Lloyd! :)

Ok Thanks I will try to PM him.

:news:

Final day to submit challenges for the 2012 calender year is 12/17/12. Polls for any Challenges after that date, will not be posted until 2013. For a list of categories that can be challenged see http://www.cgcsketch.com/. So if you are wanting to challenge this year, get it and the required nomination ASAP.

Also please keep rule #7 in mind before posting a challenge:

"One Month after being declared the winner, A sketch may challenge for the title. The new challenger(s) must be nominated by 3 board members. In the event of multiple challengers wanting to take on the champ, they will first compete against each other in a battle royal. The winner of the battle royal will then get a title shot at the existing champ. "

:news:

So if I want to challenge the best of the best Beast but do it next year what happens?

Do I just get a 2013 Award for my signature line?

Nope, you get the existing sig line award. As I've said before I have something special for the end of the year hence the challenge cut off date :)

If I where you I'd challenge beast now ;)