• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch Awards Mega / Discussion Thread

438 posts in this topic

I'm only going to say this once these contests are done for fun. No one is forcing anybody to compete. There is a lot of time and effort put into these contests to keep them fun. This is not the world series, just a friendly way to show off cool art. Please keep things mature and civilized.

(worship)

I lost recently but will be back with a new challenger for Best Wolverine title :headbang:

That's the spirit down but not out, why didn't you get in on the most recent wolvie challenge? [/quote

+1 cant wait

I'm only going to say this once these contests are done for fun. No one is forcing anybody to compete. There is a lot of time and effort put into these contests to keep them fun. This is not the world series, just a friendly way to show off cool art. Please keep things mature and civilized.

+1

These threads are by far my favorite things to see bumped. The time I spend thinking about what I would like a sketch to be, how I can take on a champ, and who I need to get to sketch it is becoming a past time to me. Then a majority of the time I think I have no idea what I am doing and maybe I will stumble upon something that works.

I appreciate all of the effort that goes into these awards....I think they are really cool. Thank you for all of your hardwork and effort.

I also REALLY think that a vote for a title should last longer than 23 hrs on a Sat into a Sun on a holiday weekend. 2c

(worship)

(worship) (worship)

I appreciate all of the effort that goes into these awards....I think they are really cool. Thank you for all of your hardwork and effort.

I also REALLY think that a vote for a title should last longer than 23 hrs on a Sat into a Sun on a holiday weekend. 2c

+1

+1

+2. You guys do a great job running these things and with all the challenges currently going on, I know things are a bit crazy but there should be a set time for challenges to play out. The Spidey challenge was WAY too short. Not everybody who wanted to vote got to vote. The chance to participate is what will keep these fun.

All challenges had to be finalized by today. You'll understand why come 12/20/12 :gossip:

The challenge could lasted until today then instead of cutting it off at 9 AM yesterday morning.

+1 I know you had a deadline to shoot for but if the polls are not open for the same number of hours each time it is just going to cause problems.

... I know you had a deadline to shoot for but if the polls are not open for the same number of hours each time it is just going to cause problems.

D. F. - Your productive feedback has been taken under advisement and will be addressed when the polls resume in 2013 with the Zombie Apocalypse!

In less than 3 hours it's coming :) And once it does, the world as we know it will never be the same. In the meantime we are pleased to announce https://www.facebook.com/CGCBotB.

Your easy way to track what's happening across every category, new polls, winner, challengers, and other comic news :)