• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketch Awards Mega / Discussion Thread

438 posts in this topic

I apologize if this has been asked before but I wasn't able to find an answer.

Are we allowed to challenge a category that we participated in but with a different sketch?

I'll allow it as long as the following two conditions have been met; (1) the mandatory 30 days since the win/last challenge has past, and (2) the new sketch was obtained after the initial poll. :applause:

Are we allowed to challenge a category that we participated in but with a different sketch?

I'll allow it as long as the following two conditions have been met; (1) the mandatory 30 days since the win/last challenge has past, and (2) the new sketch was obtained after the initial poll. :applause:

I will add this in the rules also ;) The more clear rules are the better!

I will add this in the rules also ;) The more clear rules are the better!

OK, make it 7.2 :)

I have 2 questions, I understand getting rid of the 30 days to challenge, cause some artists take longer than that to complete a commision sometimes [lol], but will it be infinite as long as there are challengers? For example like WWE

Also if you competed in a round but lost can you enter a new sketch when you get it, or are you out of the running?

1) WWF style

2) As long as a sketch has not been in a previous poll, you can nominate it.

Same restrictions that Greedo already had on it

... As I've said before I have something special for the end of the year ...

And here are the first two end of year surprises. Signature line awards specifically for Fallen Champs and Undefeated Champs. If you earned it, get them while they're hot (they will be PM'd to you as well).

The Fallen :sorry:

BOTB_AVENGERS_FALLEN.pngBOTB_DEADPOOL_FALLEN.pngBOTB_GHOSTRIDER_FALLEN.pngBOTB_MARYJANE_FALLEN.pngBOTB_SPIDERMAN_FALLEN.png

The Undefeated

BOTB_CAPTAINAMER_02TIME.pngBOTB_DEADPOOL_02TIME.pngBOTB_DRDOOM_03TIME.pngBOTB_EMMAFROST_03TIME.pngBOTB_IRONMAN_03TIME.pngBOTB_SKRULL_02TIME.pngBOTB_THANOS_02TIME.pngBOTB_THOR_02TIME.pngBOTB_XMEN_02TIME.png

A big thanks to alphatrion1, NYComics, and LloydJBailey for help with the initial design concepts of the above awards :grin: . And a HUGE shout out to Dr. Balls for taking these concepts and making them a reality :headbang:

Stay tuned, there is a even bigger surprise yet too come :gossip:

cgcaward-wolverine-1.pngBOTB_GHOSTRIDER_FALLEN.png maybe I'm doing something wrong lol I just copied both to photobucket and this is how they line up (shrug) what's your advice Erik?

lol! Easy, take the ones in my previous post. I have modify them a little :)

cgcaward-wolverine-1.pngBOTB_GHOSTRIDER_FALLEN.png maybe I'm doing something wrong lol I just copied both to photobucket and this is how they line up (shrug) what's your advice Erik?

You're guys concerns are noted and will be taken under advisement for future graphics. These are new, so there are going to be a few kinks. Just bear with us. In the end, my main concern is do you like them?

You're guys concerns are noted and will be taken under advisement for future graphics. These are new, so there are going to be a few kinks. Just bear with us. In the end, my main concern is do you like them?

I do!

can u try black and white for the Fallen?