• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

So I am lost are we saying Peter Panzerfaust is going to end at issue #30
Magic 8Ball says yes

No, I've been building this series with that exact endpoint since the beginning.

Don't forget the 20 issue spin off! :slapfight:

Hit up Midtown Downtown before work and all their copies of #19 are damaged; some of the other Image titles are too. :sorry:

Will try to read this one during my lunch break.

it was good :P

nowhere near the heights of #18 but I can read about Tiger Lily revenge all day :luhv:

Hit up Midtown Downtown before work and all their copies of #19 are damaged; some of the other Image titles are too. :sorry:

Will try to read this one during my lunch break.

I, too, ran into copies of #19 that were in pretty bad shape today. Thankfully, I've got a buddy who works at my LCS and he was able to find me up with a nice NM copy.

wow ive been asleep at the PP wheel. that HC 2 cover is insane!!

Deluxe Hardcover 2

1369594_ful.jpg

1362674_ful.jpg

1368903_ful.jpg

I saw those a few days ago on the PP FB page, minus the deluxe HC 2. I made a crack that the fighter was sitting down because his left foot was effed up. Maybe Liefeld drew it! lol

wow ive been asleep at the PP wheel. that HC 2 cover is insane!!

Deluxe Hardcover 2

1369594_ful.jpg

1362674_ful.jpg

1368903_ful.jpg

I saw those a few days ago on the PP FB page, minus the deluxe HC 2. I made a crack that the fighter was sitting down because his left foot was effed up. Maybe Liefeld drew it! lol

;) im glad i'm not an artist. foot position looks like a real to master

I wonder what ended up happening with this? Got some of us hyped and then it just faded to oblivion.

I am assuming it went away to concentrate on the live action. With KW confirming the live action is moving forward, that would be my guess

DIdn't Kurtis post a Yoda meme asking for patience regarding the motion comic and live action series the last time this question arose?

He basically said both were in production.....and FTR I highly doubt with the voice talent they recruited for the motion comic that they'd drop everything mid-stream.

Clearly there's something happening...

I believe KW said he had no idea about the status of the motion comic, but that the live action show was a go.

Yup, that is what he said... I'd asked him the same a while back on Twitter and his reply regarding the motion comic was that he had no idea what was going on with it. Imagine that! The creator of the property having no clue on something like that...