• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Wait, what?!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, he posted on FB that this was the cover for the penultimate issue. I mentioned I thought the story was going 30 issues, but my comment didn't receive a response.

Quick, someone fondle the vino bottle.

:roflmao:

So, it appears that's the penultimate cover for Peter Panzerfaust. They're ending it with issue 25; this whole time I thought Wiebe had said the story would run 30 issues.

:sorry:

It's true. Peter Panzerfaust is ending at issue 25, which will be a double sized finale. It was a decision that Tyler and I made when the Tiger Lily arc wrapped up that, story-wise, it made sense to build to the finale in the next arc than slow things down with another arc.

I've written most of it, and I feel it's the best Panzerfaust I've ever written.

Plus, a snippet of the origin of Croc. ;)

So, it appears that's the penultimate cover for Peter Panzerfaust. They're ending it with issue 25; this whole time I thought Wiebe had said the story would run 30 issues.

It's true. Peter Panzerfaust is ending at issue 25, which will be a double sized finale. It was a decision that Tyler and I made when the Tiger Lily arc wrapped up that, story-wise, it made sense to build to the finale in the next arc than slow things down with another arc.

I've written most of it, and I feel it's the best Panzerfaust I've ever written.

It'll be a bittersweet day when I pick up issue #25. The end is nearing for the book, any word on the show?

It's a double edged sword....

I understand wanting to complete the story and end it with quality, instead of forcing it to go on...

But man, it's going to be sad to see it end. This is one of my favorite reads every month. 2c

Just give me a Tinkerbelle, and I won't be complete train wreck.

But seriously, I really enjoyed this series, Kurtis. I am sad to see it go, but at least I can always visit this universe whenever I choose just by flipping through some comics. Great, great, series.