• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Since this thread has over 500 pages, I am not going to look up the TV announcement, casting, TV project or any plans throughout.

I am still have the full run collection but I need to know what is going on with TV show?

lol its only back 1 page :baiting:

Since this thread has over 500 pages, I am not going to look up the TV announcement, casting, TV project or any plans throughout.

I am still have the full run collection but I need to know what is going on with TV show?

:grin:

Not much info. :baiting: being more helpful?

Not much info. :baiting: being more helpful?

That's all there is so that's all you get ;)

Took a walk to Midtown Comics Downtown before work and they only had two copies of PP #20 Virgin cover; unfortunately they were NM- and NM respectively, at best.

If any of you has an extra NM+ or better copy you can hook me up with, please PM me.

You know what's going to make prices spike again?

Not further announcements of animation or television.....simply Wiebe getting his drunk in here and being himself. :)

Wiebe... I think he appears when you call him out three times, this is twice, so we need one more...

lol

You know what's going to make prices spike again?

Not further announcements of animation or television.....simply Wiebe getting his drunk in here and being himself. :)

Wiebe... I think he appears when you call him out three times, this is twice, so we need one more...

lol

Well if you count quotes and your post, he should show up at least 2x. :)

I do think you need to be looking into a mirror at a bar to make it work however.

Who's been rubbing my lamp again?

TV show? Yeah, the pilot is being written right now by Ashley Pharoah and Matthew Graham, the creators of the UK Life on Mars.

After that? No clue.

Interesting fact in relation to Steve Wiebe. Americans pronounce Wiebe as Weebee and Canadians pronounce it Weeb.

That was the most boring interesting fact ever.