• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Where did you find that OA?

artist lives in canada....friendly guy, needs to work on his shipping containers though (bubble envelope and one piece of cardboard for protection). Though i'm sure someone shipped it for him.

And it was supposed to be signed doh!

Where did you find that OA?

artist lives in canada....friendly guy, needs to work on his shipping containers though (bubble envelope and one piece of cardboard for protection). Though i'm sure someone shipped it for him.

And it was supposed to be signed doh!

Way to go very kool

I would of started to cry to be honest and been mad but well we know stuff happens. Something kinda like that happend with me. Went outside oneday to catch my mail lady tryin to stuff a bunch of comics in the mail box. Needless to say she no longer works on my route and every package is delivered to my front doorstep

Checked out the first three issues today, I want to like this title more than I do at the moment but it might just need to get the group together and then the plot development can get rolling a bit more and maybe we'll also see a little more dialogue and storytelling. The story reminds me a little of the book The Paladin which was a good read a while back. The identifiable vehicles and equipment in the artwork is always fun to look at, the more detailed the better. I'll pick up issue four when it comes out I guess this week.

Sales seem to be on the upswing wiith ssue #2 selling 4400 copies and issue #3 selling 5500. Hopefully that trend will continue for issue 4 and 5.

As long as the break is only a couple of months, I don't think it should hurt future sales and with the TPB out during the break, hopefully it will help keep the title in the spotlight until the new arc begins.

i think after issue 5....something needs to happen to actually help sales. Been a bit stagnant.

Do you mean something needs to happen in the story?

I've heard this from a few people but I don't get it. How is there nothing happening? This is an honest question, I'm very curious for some feedback.

oh it's a good story, i do enjoy reading it so don't take that the wrong way, it's not boring (to me at least). I like WWII novels/comics so i'm at home here.

probably saying sales is a poor term since it's selling out...i'm a bloodthirsty capitalist so i meant after market sales which you probably don't care that much about...and when i said something needs to happen i meant both something in story (maybe a bit more of a fantasy slant if that's even possible at this point in the story) and something outside the story (movie/tv pilot/cartoon?).

I would like to see them all escape to Neverland near the end, though i can see where that might throw everything that has gone before a bit out of kilter

Maybe Peter has lost his memory and Tinkerbell has to show up to help him discover who he really is.

Anyone check this out? It seems like people are describing it as a Peter Pan set in WWII. I for one really enjoyed the first issue and am looking forward to more. Does anyone know if this is an ongoing or a mini?

i think its a mini..

Anyone check this out? It seems like people are describing it as a Peter Pan set in WWII. I for one really enjoyed the first issue and am looking forward to more. Does anyone know if this is an ongoing or a mini?

i think its a mini..

It's ongoing as per writer's post earlier in this thread.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say to everyone here I really appreciate the support you've shown my series. I've read that some of you didn't enjoy it so much, and that's fine. I think it's important that people give something new a chance, even if they ultimately don't like it. So, thanks for at least giving it a go.

As to the length of the series, we'd always planned a 25-30 issue run but after my experience with Green Wake we played it safe. Thankfully the sales have been strong and have given us the confidence to move forward with our full plan.

And we introduce some new characters this Wednesday in Issue #3, and for those who miss out, someone has words for you.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/303371_384234101596927_257473767606295_1239016_2146814761_n.jpg

I imagine that the writer took some time off to get Debris out and will return to a regular schedule in the coming months. I've read nothing to suggest that this book is not an ongoing and it has a solid following of readers who love this book.