• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Wow, hadn't looked at listings in a few, but you are right, they have jumped.

How many #1 2nd prints are out there? If it's fairly low as well, I might pick up a couple more to save for a while.

this auction only lasted a few hours....i thought he listed them cheap, didn't take long.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PETER-PANZERFAUST-1-3-LOT-ALL-1ST-PRINTS-/280935077993?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4169091869

interesting that people are starting to find out its hot and there's only 9 listings for sale (US).....probably be a bunch dumped by the end of the weekend but low print run might be helping.

i grabbed a SS for $49 a couple weeks ago, it's sitting at $142 now.

condition doesn't seem to be a major concern to the people buying copies...i sold one for $25.00 that had quite a bit of color flecking on the back cover and someone sold 1-5 for $40.00 and stated the comics had creases on the spine.

To think I picked up a #1 CGC 9.8 for $25 plus shipping just 2-3 weeks ago!

Ah that was in June yes - I saw that and thought..if only the seller had waited 4 weeks..

Great buy mate.

I got a CGC 9.8 slabbed but sadly it came with a slabbed cgc 9.8 ........................... Alpha Girl... :facepalm:

$70 for the pair delivered to Australia was ok considering one title bombed,as I would imaging with raws hitting $30+ a CGC 9.8 should go into the $100 range soon?

The low print run helps!

i think we might get a glimpse of neverland in the next arc. when you think about it, peter pan was a boy who could fly and never grow old, that was about the limit of his magical powers. His primary thing was going on adventures and taking care of the Lost Boys. He's just doing it in a more deadly setting this time.

#1 4814

#2 4416

#3 5515

#4 5177

#5 4546

A quick google search shows that the book and characters are public domain. The play version by Barrie was published later and is still under copyright; however, that only applies to pieces unique to the play.