• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Just picked up from a LCS (newly opened) #1,#3 #4#5 all first printings for cover, owner had no idea what he had, he was trying to push the TBP on more over the monthly issues. Ended up buying it though. Would it be wise in your opinions to get the #1 slabbed? Hold on it or try to sell now why prices are so high?

Prices are a bit unstable based on sold items on ebay, but seem to be rising, so I'm holding what I have and watching the market.

Cups with handles, people, cups with handles.

I'm going to keep mine as well. I think picking up extra issue's of #2 & #5 would be a good idea since of its low print runs

Well my 9.8 just sold for $175 and change. (thumbs u

Anyone bailing on this can sell me their nice NM++ #1 first prints for $25 all day.

Have another 5 at CGC all 9.8 as well.

Its popular,has a low print run and is commisioned by the BBC.

It might not be as grand as some of your American channels but good old Aunty Beebs shows get networked by most of Australasia and all of Europe.

Solid buy from me, and anyone who disagrees is more than welcome to PM me for a sale. :foryou:

Someone told me that the BBC show was animated? Is that true? If so, I don't see this book appreciating in value much more than it has. If it is a live action hit, the sky is the limit. The BBC continues to put out great TV. Doctor Who is amazing and has been for several years. I'm really enjoying Copper and there's a cop show w/ one of the actors from the Wire that I've been meaning to watch too that looks interesting. I'm certainly hoping the pilot makes it to TV.

no it's not animated primarily animated...there's a live action slated also.

i'm afraid to sell my last 5 #1's, would like to find a nice SS op with Wiebe & Jenkins.

QT Media are doing a "motion - Comic".

The Beeb are doing a live action series.Thats been greenlit.

You are spot on again Krighton.

I too will be hanging on to my stash of #1's. People are still selling raws for $40 so theres still a few out there for peeps who want them.