• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Took a bit of time to check out #4, I felt that the urgency of their situation got lost in translation somehow. You know that the Germans are on their way, but you're not really aware of how dangerous they will soon become until that last panel because there was no real indication of their intentions up until that moment. It felt a bit anti-climactic when I'm sure that the creators were going for a heart-stopping moment.

I haven't gotten around to reading issue #5 yet but Kurtis has been teasing something...

"Kurtis J. Wiebe ‏@kurtisjwiebe

If you're at my panel from 2-3 at SDCC, you're going to get some very exciting Peter Panzerfaust news."

hm optioned maybe?

Well that 9.8 slab and my 10 raw copies are looking mighty good now....

Unlike my valueless pile of Antmans.......lol.

meh - you win some, you lose some!

Which is great if you want more copies I guess...lol

prices of #1 seem to be going up..

Seems like anyone who has a #1 first print has it rated as a "Hold". Either that or my ebay search button is busted! =)

Second prints are on there in numbers, which is probably the best cover so far anyway, so no shame in picking it up if anyone has not done so already.

I'll hold what I have, but I still feel that the plot & character development needs a kick in the pants somehow in order to keep me interested. More substance please!

No - I'd say going up.

Cheapest I've seen today was a 15 quid copy #1 ist print.

A month ago they were $5 - $8.

Still as krighton said - no-one is referencing the BBC commisioned series.

I will be!

BBC is a nice home for the book. I hope that it makes it to cable and is done well. I think the book is great. I was nervous about the concept and wasn't sold after the first issue, but I was hooked by issue three.

No - I'd say going up.

Cheapest I've seen today was a 15 quid copy #1 ist print.

A month ago they were $5 - $8.

You misunderstood what I said.

I am not saying that the prices have not risen.

My point is that people who have them are not selling them right at the moment.

There were one or maybe two #1 first prints available to bid on ebay when I posted, and they had action.

This is all a good thing.