• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

contrary to popular belief, Disney doesn't own the exclusive rights to every classic fairy tale, might just seem that way.

I see your PP#1 is going for $171 on Ebay right now! Madness!

madness that i paid $50 for it 2 hours before you announced the (potential) BBC tv show at SDCC. You can sell me some that you have stashed away if you'd like :)

keep writing fun comics please.

Found some Peter Panzerfaust # 1for $12.99 at around 2:30 this morning. They listed 30 with a two copy minimum in stock so i got two. Went back to check to see if they still had any and now they list # 1 as out of stock. They are listing more # 2's

http://www.comicsamerica.com/peter-panzerfaust-2-mr/

My order is listed as being shipped....now to wait and see if they are first print's. :wishluck:

Should have alerted you guys faster.

Found some Peter Panzerfaust # 1for $12.99 at around 2:30 this morning. They listed 30 with a two copy minimum in stock so i got two. Went back to check to see if they still had any and now they list # 1 as out of stock. They are listing more # 2's

http://www.comicsamerica.com/peter-panzerfaust-2-mr/

My order is listed as being shipped....now to wait and see if they are first print's. :wishluck:

Should have alerted you guys faster.

Nah - you should have gone back to the well 15 times :devil:

Just read this for the first time and I must say this book is a very awesome and a unique take on the Peter Pan story. I cannot wait for the next arc. I am sure we will see "Captain Hook" again! Thanks a bunch Krighton!!

Nice work Kurtis - keep em coming.

When does the BBC start your series?

Captain Hook should be a submarine captain...though i'm guessing he isn't from his first appearance. Kind of play off the pirate ship slant of the original story.

Did I ever tell you that you should be a writer? I think I actually did once...

That would be pretty sweet. At the very least, he should make an ESCAPE in a U-boat - he'd have his torso and head sticking up outside of the hatch, laughing maniacally, and then he'd say something devilish, dramatically close the hatch and then stoop to the depths of the murky ocean in the submarine. And the laughter would bubble up from beneath...MWAHAHAHAhahaha....

Kurtis - write this stuff down dude!