• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Fair enough mate - misread you.

I got a CGC 9.8 P.P. for $35 inc postage - downside was it came with a 9.8 CGC $35 Alpha Girl...lol

Nah - $70 for the both inc postage was a bloody good deal - the PP alone is a $150 min book slabbed.

I certainly won't be listing any until word gets out and raws will be $50 - $100 in my listings until they don't sell.

Remember the 1st print run was only 4814.

people certainly are not dumping their #1s on ebay.....nice to see a bit of rarity for a change.

There's 4 PP #1s on sale on ebay right now and 2 of them are advertised as damaged. Wish i knew of an SS opp. for my #1s.

How many did you snag Krighton mate?

people certainly are not dumping their #1s on ebay.....nice to see a bit of rarity for a change.

There's 4 PP #1s on sale on ebay right now and 2 of them are advertised as damaged. Wish i knew of an SS opp. for my #1s.

How many did you snag Krighton mate?

not a ton, i have less than 10, but all of them are 9.8s.

the #1s and #2s have the lowest print runs, goes up into the 5k range after that.

I'm really happy to see this book do so well. It has been better and better each issue. One of the creators was kind enough to talk to fans here on the boards. I think the BBC is a good home for a TV show and hope that board members continue to support this book. I also hope that if it becomes the next walking dead that fans of the book do not become hyper critical of the series as some have become of the Walking Dead (I guess its not cool to like what everyone else likes). Congratulations to the creators. Your fans are really looking forward to the ongoing series!

Yeah Nico - BBC really do well on 'time-period' specific series, and I would imaging they would film in France in association with studio-canal to split costs.

Whens the motion-comic due out?

End of this year?

Yeah Nico - BBC really do well on 'time-period' specific series, and I would imaging they would film in France in association with studio-canal to split costs.

Whens the motion-comic due out?

End of this year?

Kurtis Wiebe said probably by fall on Twitter.

wife and I both thought this was going to be an awesome comic so put a few solid 9.8 copies away of the first three issues then have been grabbing one of each since great read glad to see it finally getting a bit more attention!

Read issue five last night and am not feeling this book anymore. It feels like issues one through five really should have been issue one and two. The plot development is meandering along at a snails pace as it attempts to build suspense, I suppose. However we're not getting much interesting information that anyone should care about along the way. Glad that it's picking up some steam with buyers!