• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I'm hoping it turns out to be:

"This is the story of..

how my parents split up.. for a few days and then get back together and live happily ever after!"

:(:wishluck:

"This is the story of..

how my parents split up.. for a few days and then get back together and live happily ever after!"

Just finished reading it. Was a quick read.

that last page made me sad

"This is the story of..

Just finished reading it. Was a quick read.

that last page made me sad

The last page was a bit of a gut punch

Finished reading and here's what I think about the last page......

I'm thinking that the reason for the split would be for the safety of Hazel...... Maybe, Marko will start running from different places to throw off any bounty hunters or the army... while Alana and Hazel go to the other directions.....

Remember: Not all split is due to parents not loving each other

Or... maybe I'm just totally wrong :makepoint:(::ohnoez::screwy:

Finished reading and here's what I think about the last page......

I'm thinking that the reason for the split would be for the safety of Hazel...... Maybe, Marko will start running from different places to throw off any bounty hunters or the army... while Alana and Hazel go to the other directions.....

Remember: Not all split is due to parents not loving each other

Or... maybe I'm just totally wrong :makepoint:(::ohnoez::screwy:

That is actually a pretty good theory.

I guess they split but maybe they can reunite and be together when the story wraps up?

So with this issue we are introduced prince robots kid. Him and hazel aren't that far apart in age. Imagine the two kids grow up and have a relationship when they are adults ? hm

The letters sections was a great read too. Seems like bkv wants this series to run for a long time and talks about 17 years being a good number. I can't imagine slabbing the entire run if it goes that long lol