• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Possible, but then he's gone to the trouble of printing them on very glossy stock.

The listings also say "in hand" and "these comics have come to me..."

Probably just pre orders. He has got loads of good feedback.

I have a copy of Saga if anyone wants to read it just PM. The deal was the same with me you gotta pass it on to someone else. Personally I thought this title started slow and issue 2 didnt give me enough to make me stay with it. I enjoyed Secret much more this week then Saga and this from a super hero guy.

I have a copy of Saga if anyone wants to read it just PM. The deal was the same with me you gotta pass it on to someone else. Personally I thought this title started slow and issue 2 didnt give me enough to make me stay with it. I enjoyed Secret much more this week then Saga and this from a super hero guy.

I just finished issue #1 and am starting on #2 here in a few minutes. So far I am intrigued to see where it goes. Much more so than Fatale which after issue #1 I put all my copies up on eBay.

I just finished issue #1 and am starting on #2 here in a few minutes. So far I am intrigued to see where it goes. Much more so than Fatale which after issue #1 I put all my copies up on eBay.

I have to agree. Fatale didn't do anything for me either. Saga is way better... both storyline and artwork.