• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

There was some discussion earlier on how much Saga RRPs would be selling for post C2E2.

Here are the copies that I have seen sell today on ebay:

$40

$75

$80

$80

$95 (although it clearly had significant bending on the backside of the comic)

$125

$150

Looks like it pays to be patient.

Seth

I got hold of two of the Saga RRP in the UK for £25 ($39 each) What does RRP stand for anyway?

I have also bought some Fiona Staples Saga art which I'll try and post later.

Mate, Staples has done all the art for Saga on computer as far as I am aware - so unless you are talking about a sketch I'd be a bit worried... :(

I got hold of two of the Saga RRP in the UK for £25 ($39 each) What does RRP stand for anyway?

I have also bought some Fiona Staples Saga art which I'll try and post later.

Mate, Staples has done all the art for Saga on computer as far as I am aware - so unless you are talking about a sketch I'd be a bit worried... :(

:D Yeah I know don't worry they are sketches. One of just Alana and one of both Alana and Marko. Here's the one of Alana and Marko

Aqr0UvBCMAE7KaT.jpg

I keep trolling eBay hoping for a reasonably priced RRP...and I keep missing them. This is terribly frustrating! And now the price fix is in, as there seems to be a united front to try to make it a $135 book...when the sales thus far have not supported that price.

I keep trolling eBay hoping for a reasonably priced RRP...and I keep missing them. This is terribly frustrating! And now the price fix is in, as there seems to be a united front to try to make it a $135 book...when the sales thus far have not supported that price.

lol I'm doing the same thing and I keep missing the lower priced ones too. I had a shot at one over the weekend, but I took too long reading the description, trying to get a sense of the grade, and somebody beat me to the Buy-it-Now.

I can't argue with the prices on the NM sales, but $90 for a VF copy with a bent corner seems excessive. Personally, I'd rather pay the extra $10-45 for a higher grade copy, but that's me.

or just pay $8 to press the VF to NM... ;-)

Yeah, but that's a big gamble. If you're going to pay money to press, you're probably looking to get a 9.8 at the end. If that bend breaks any color, you're screwed.

Saga RRP auctions:

4/16 ebay sales:

$40

$75

$80

$80

$95 (although it clearly had significant bending on the backside of the comic)

$125

$150

4/17 ebay sales:

$90 NM+ copy

$90 (for a VF book with bent corner)

$110

$115

$115

$125

$125

$135

$135