• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

couldn't pull the trigger on any of the $100+ raw Saga #1s I kept seeing

I sold my 9.8 recently and I was kinda looking for a raw first print at HeroesCon just to add to my otherwise complete (first print) run.

I picked up an honest VF+ to VF/NM copy (had hard spine creases) and looked at the back for a price.....

$175

:eek:

lol

I'm gonna have to bring some BKV Saga stuff to NYCC.

He was at SDCC but was a late addition to Image's booth signing schedule (by the time I found out, I was already in San Diego and thousands of miles from my Saga books.) I had gotten a Sunday Image booth signing ticket for his 11am signing but couldn't pull the trigger on any of the $100+ raw Saga #1s I kept seeing (knowing I had a dozen at home already.) I ended up giving my ticket to a couple who had 2 worn out copies of Saga vol 1 that they wanted signed.

Kirkman was leaving the booth as BKV was walking up and I managed to ask Kirkman to sign a few things on his walk out.. he said 'why not, it was nice of you to give that couple your ticket for Brian. I can walk and sign a couple things.' Made for a memorable Sunday.

That is a great story re: you giving your ticket to the couple and then Kirkman acknowledging it. Kudos to you for making that couple's day!

Edited by kimik

couldn't pull the trigger on any of the $100+ raw Saga #1s I kept seeing

I sold my 9.8 recently and I was kinda looking for a raw first print at HeroesCon just to add to my otherwise complete (first print) run.

I picked up an honest VF+ to VF/NM copy (had hard spine creases) and looked at the back for a price.....

$175

:eek:

lol

this is the kind of post that leads to HORDE pics ;)

Essential Sequential

As promised! SDCC14 Saga Exclusive by @fionastaples SAGA #1 Giclee! Available only at booth #4807 #itsgettingcloser

It is the cover of the #1 book.

That looks like the same cover for issue 1. How is that an 'exclusive?'

Essential Sequential

As promised! SDCC14 Saga Exclusive by @fionastaples SAGA #1 Giclee! Available only at booth #4807 #itsgettingcloser

It is the cover of the #1 book.

That looks like the same cover for issue 1. How is that an 'exclusive?'

It's a giclee print of issue 1's cover and exclusive to SDCC 14. I don't think they've done a giclee before... have they?