• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

To ask if they could combine shipping on multiple books. Not really a question most people ask if they don't plan on following through.

True. Shipping is automatically combined if you choose not to pay. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

It hasn't had the crazy early action that Thief of Thieves had right after the AMC news ... I imagine that it'll have a lot of action at the end b/c of the multitude of bidders.

Lead bidder right now has 97% positive feedback on 33 transactions and 3 retractions over the last six months....looks like he/she ticked off three ebayers after jumping ship on previous steers...ahem, "wins"...

Eh...the bidder has one negative from a selling transaction and contacted me prior to bidding. Seems legit to me.

Well, you have plenty of action so lots of second chance offerings if necessary. You might consider that some people who look at those details may not want to go up against questionable competition though, and you have to admit, those are questionable numbers.

To ask if they could combine shipping on multiple books. Not really a question most people ask if they don't plan on following through.

Derp

:roflmao:

lol Instant classic.

What the crack?!

Somebody paid $100 for a copy with a torn back cover.

Crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140765134191?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm feeling more comgortable about my prediction that the CGC 9.8 will sell for $500 plus. lol

Things that happen on feebay just get more and more crazy and crazy. I can't think of anything that does more harm to a book than missing portions of a book/cover and/or a rip/tear in the cover. I actually feel bad for the buyer. I imagine that s/he didn't read the full explanation, but the title (at least at one point) clearly indicated that the book was "damaged" ... wow!

Next 9.8 RRP just listed...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350573941530?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Yours for just $25... a month for 28 months.

;)

C'mon CGC. Hurry up with my fast-track copies! Day ten is tomorrow. Really anxious to see how many come out as 9.8s...

Seth

Edited by sclemons