• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I think it's very good. It's hard to tell whether BKV will be able to keep it up long term, but over the first three issues I've really found myself gripped. Some people don't like the use of modern language like "Dude" etc. in a sci-fi comic, but I think it helps draw me in and lets the actual character of each individual come through.

Well worth a read of the first issue, anyway.

It hasn't had the crazy early action that Thief of Thieves had right after the AMC news ... I imagine that it'll have a lot of action at the end b/c of the multitude of bidders.

It hasn't had the crazy early action that Thief of Thieves had right after the AMC news ... I imagine that it'll have a lot of action at the end b/c of the multitude of bidders.

Lead bidder right now has 97% positive feedback on 33 transactions and 3 retractions over the last six months....looks like he/she ticked off three ebayers after jumping ship on previous steers...ahem, "wins"...

Lead bidder right now has 97% positive feedback on 33 transactions and 3 retractions over the last six months....looks like he/she ticked off three ebayers after jumping ship on previous steers...ahem, "wins"...

Eh...the bidder has one negative from a selling transaction and contacted me prior to bidding. Seems legit to me.

To ask if they could combine shipping on multiple books. Not really a question most people ask if they don't plan on following through.

To ask if they could combine shipping on multiple books. Not really a question most people ask if they don't plan on following through.

True. Shipping is automatically combined if you choose not to pay. (thumbs u