• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

This is my favorite comic right now

I think it's yours and a lot of other people's ... the panel in the last issue

where the will smashed that monster's head is one of my all time favorite's ... I liked the Will's characer a lot before that and his response to that situation made him twice as good of a character in my opinion.

so did anyone ever find out what they were going to do with that page we had to rip out and send in....or was it just a cruel joke.

They give some of the results in issue four.

I don't think BKV is real happy with the commodification of comics, CGC, etc. ... that's just what I've gathered from things he's said ... I think that's why he is more likely to do store signings than conventions with CGC witnesses ... the answers and commentary is pretty funny ... go back and take a look at it ... it's worth your time.

so did anyone ever find out what they were going to do with that page we had to rip out and send in....or was it just a cruel joke.

They give some of the results in issue four.

What's this about? Was this something in the letters that i missed?

4 may be the best issue of the series ... hell I think each issue has been better than the last. Saga is already classic in the making .

I wish an entertainment executive would get off his or her and make Y the Last Man into a llegit movie or TV series already. They sold the rights to the film years ago and have pissed around and got a quality -script together yet. If they don't make Y the Last Man into a half a billion dollar movie the 2 billion dollar grossing Saga film will never get made. rantrant

Edited by Nico Esq

I don't think BKV is real happy with the commodification of comics, CGC, etc. ... that's just what I've gathered from things he's said ... I think that's why he is more likely to do store signings than conventions with CGC witnesses ... the answers and commentary is pretty funny ... go back and take a look at it ... it's worth your time.

That would explain why he was more than happy to sign unlimited books for CGC grading.

That would explain why he was more than happy to sign unlimited books for CGC grading.

You have to argue about everything ... the guy encouraged people to rip out pages from issue 2 to complete a survey because the joy of reading the book is what he indicated was most important ... He's done how many conventions in the last few years? The point is that unlike some people who love to sit at conventions and collect fees, BKV is writing and getting his book out on time. I really respect the guy for that. I'm not trying to engage in an argument with you. In fact, I really wish you would just ignore me instead of making snarky comments in response to every single post I make.

I only comment when I think you're incorrect. If you find me commenting often then perhaps you should reevaluate your conclusions. I think he has a lot of fun with collectors and their minty comics.

You have to argue about everything ... the guy encouraged people to rip out pages from issue 2 to complete a survey because the joy of reading the book is what he indicated was most important ... He's done how many conventions in the last few years? The point is that unlike some people who love to sit at conventions and collect fees, BKV is writing and getting his book out on time. I really respect the guy for that. I'm not trying to engage in an argument with you. In fact, I really wish you would just ignore me instead of making snarky comments in response to every single post I make.

Why don't you just ignore him? :acclaim:

Anyways, I'm excited about this book. Ever since a buddy of mine who's die-hard comic book enthusiast told me about it a couple months ago, he specifically said.."This book is the next big thing, trust me", I don't think he was lying at all. It feels like an epic saga (pun intended), and I enjoy getting immersed in that world while reading those pages. It's also an entirely different shift from the other books I'm reading right now.

I hope it's here to stay for the long haul. Movie/TV show or not (most likely not), I hope I can still be consumed in this world 5 years from now.

BkV has zero problems whatsoever with CGC and has never had any problems signing giant stacks of books at both store signings and shows. The fact that he's not a regular on the convention circuit means nothing - in case you haven't noticed, most creators aren't :gossip:

Shouldn't you be on eBay, telling people how to price their comics so they don't devaluate whatever you're currently speculating on?

BkV has zero problems whatsoever with CGC and has never had any problems signing giant stacks of books at both store signings and shows. The fact that he's not a regular on the convention circuit means nothing - in case you haven't noticed, most creators aren't :gossip:

Shouldn't you be on eBay, telling people how to price their comics so they don't devaluate whatever you're currently speculating on?

lol (thumbs u