• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Men Tonite!!!

68 posts in this topic

Now I am watching SOAP on attenna TV
Mary Campbell & Jessica Tate?

Jody, Burt and others, much better to watch reruns

Jody and Benson were obviously tremendous and ground breaking characters, but was Jessica the first Cougar as we now apply the definition? :devil:

I feel sorry for all the that Jason Mewes has gone through with his drug habits. It is good to see him doing better at least during the time this episode was being shot.

This show was still bad, not as bad as episode 1 but I just can't see this going another season.

Man that was boring. Sheesh. Not as bad as the first one but a yawner nonetheless.

The appraiser of the light saber only missed the value of that saber by an additional zero if it was a screen used ESB prop.

The whole thing is just so damn staged. Staged is fine, as long as it doesn't look like it so blatantly. lol

Jason Mewes looks like he's had some post-heroin dental treatments done. doh!

Fixed

I'm in California so i haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last week but my hopes arnt to high.

arnt? ???

lol

Aren't

Auto correct usually fixes that for me but I guess not this time. That's what i get for being lazy.

Its almost on and I'm keepin my fingers crossed. Walking dead is kickin some major tonight.

Jason Mewes looks like he's had some post-heroin dental treatments done. doh!

Fixed

I'm in California so i haven't seen it yet. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last week but my hopes arnt to high.

arnt? ???

Your joking.

Mewes was a mess, just like the show. Awful television, what a waste of a great idea and perfect lead in with Walking Dead. AMC, please, for the love of God don't let this go on any longer. On the bright side TWD is going full steam, loved the episode tonight.

So next week on Comic Book Men it looks like a Detective Comics #38 comes into the store. I wonder what "value" they'll place on this one??

Probably $150.00 or more. They'd probably pay the same for a complete Wolverine mini series too.

I recorded the first two episodes and watched them last night. Seems to be nothing more than three 40 year old dooshbags, who think they're still in high school, picking on the smallest one in the group. Is that supposed to be entertaining?

I won't be watching a third episode.