• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,558 posts in this topic

893blahblah.gif

well after two weeks of hounding by square trade, ebay and Paypal ( which virtually did nothing!)

the guy refunded my money and apologized! didn't say where he got the picture for the auction, though. Lifted probably. i lost about 7 on the shipping, but lesson learned! yeahok.gif

893blahblah.gif

well after two weeks of hounding by square trade, ebay and Paypal ( which virtually did nothing!)

the guy refunded my money and apologized! didn't say where he got the picture for the auction, though. Lifted probably. i lost about 7 on the shipping, but lesson learned! yeahok.gif

Glad you got most of your money back-- thumbsup2.gif

Still--where would one get a pic of a book like that? I mean--too bad I missed the auction he swiped the scan from. devil.gif

#1 - The first rule of Price Variant Club is, you do not talk about Price Variant Club.

#2 - The second rule of Price Variant Club is, you DO NOT talk about Price Variant Club.

#3 - If someone says that's one of the last five I need and pleads, you let him have it.

#4 - Nobody ends auctions early.

#5 - No flaming other members of Price Variant Club because they got the Ringo Kid 28 and you didn't.

#6 - Do not alert members of Price Variant Club for hidden variants. Let them find their own damn variants.

#7 - 35 cent variant collectors are insane.

#8 - If you found a variant through Price Variant Club, you have to find another one.

See rule #7. Yikes.

#1 - The first rule of Price Variant Club is, you do not talk about Price Variant Club.

#2 - The second rule of Price Variant Club is, you DO NOT talk about Price Variant Club.

#3 - If someone says that's one of the last five I need and pleads, you let him have it.

#4 - Nobody ends auctions early.

#5 - No flaming other members of Price Variant Club because they got the Ringo Kid 28 and you didn't.

#6 - Do not alert members of Price Variant Club for hidden variants. Let them find their own damn variants.

#7 - 35 cent variant collectors are insane.

#8 - If you found a variant through Price Variant Club, you have to find another one.

See rule #7. Yikes.

Not all of us.

Then again, I don't have any of those yet, just looking for some right now.

help send me to Wonder Con here in San Francisco!

hi fellow variant crazies hail.gif

I really want to go to Wonder Con this year , but short on cash, so I have posted four variants upon Ebay.

please click on the links below and bid away!

:

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=6509753524] Chamber of Chills 30 cent variant [/url]

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=6509510232] Thor 246 30 cent variant [/url]

:

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=6509760795] Marvel Tales 83 35 cent variant [/url]

:

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=6509506682] Tarzan issue 4 35 cent variant [/url]

thanks guys! laugh.gif

arggghhh!! i cannot quite get these links right!!! frustrated.gif

sorry i will try one more time, otherwise just cut and paste into your browser. thanks.

hi fellow variant crazies

I really want to go to Wonder Con this year , but short on cash, so I have posted four variants upon Ebay.

:

Chamber of Chills 30 cent variant

Thor 246 30 cent variant

:

Marvel Tales 83 35 cent variant

:

Tarzan issue 4 35 cent variant

thanks guys!

Hey Frank--

How long have you had that COC 22? It WAS one of my last 5 books. frustrated.gif

Metarog USED to need that book also, but I think he got one gossip.gif

Are you going to list that Dracula 35 cent variant? I can't remember the issue # & may have already picked one up.... thumbsup2.gif

arggghhh!! i cannot quite get these links right!!! frustrated.gif

sorry i will try one more time, otherwise just cut and paste into your browser. thanks.

hi fellow variant crazies

:

Chamber of Chills 30 cent variant

Thor 246 30 cent variant

:

Marvel Tales 83 35 cent variant

:

Tarzan issue 4 35 cent variant

thanks guys!

Oh man!!!! If you would have contacted me a week ago on the COC #22 you would have had an instant sale.

I just received a real nice VF one in the mail today. Thanks again Harry! Have to change my sig line now. grin.gif