• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
31 31

3,556 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

You are not supposed to tell.......I want people to think I am hoarding variants like DARTHDIESEL devil.gif

Here is my newest variant and quite a beaut if I do say so myself. A solid VF or maybe better. This could be the best copy of this variant out there. 8 to go now. laugh.gif

coc22var0gi.th.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Let me know if you are selling so I can get rid of my 8.0 tongue.gif

sumo.gif I'd like to get in on the bidding as well! grin.gif

The book is for sale, I'm just not sure of my asking price. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you ever decide on an asking price? Or am I just out of the loop. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the boards, but I'm a longtime lurker. I just picked up a 30 cent X-men 98 and 100, and I wanted to know if anybody had a 30 cent X-men 99 or any of he 35 cent variants of X-men 105-107. PM or reply to let me know.

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the boards, but I'm a longtime lurker. I just picked up a 30 cent X-men 98 and 100, and I wanted to know if anybody had a 30 cent X-men 99 or any of he 35 cent variants of X-men 105-107. PM or reply to let me know.

Ah, but, young grasshopper, you are close to not one but TWO 35 cent variant test markets. Memphis/Nashville was one, and Huntsville, Alabama was another. Go forth and hunt!

Board member cosmic-spider-man might be your best bet for the X-Men 105-107 dupes.

I know!!! And I lived in Nashville for 5 years before moving to Birmingham and I never saw one!

The best luck I have had was in Montgomery growing up. I found a 35 cent Iron Fist 15 (gd....so not great, but still cool) in a fifty cent box. I also picked up a 35 cent Star Wars in VG there, but I paid book.

I am getting a Tarzan issue 7 here in San Francisco in the next week. The surprising thing about it , is that the issue number on the cover is missing! Is that considered a variant or just a printing error? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I would imagine the printer goofed, but is it really worth anything?

thanks guys.

thumbsup2.gif Very COOL find !!!!!

I wouldn't call it a variant just a printing error but it could be more rare than the price variants 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I have never seen one and I will be looking now. I would sure like to see it could you post a picture when you get it. popcorn.gif

Marvel Spotlight 1 (the 1979 series) has a no number variant as well.

Nice find for sure. Tough book.

I only know one person looking for one, and I do not think he is a board member.

I would not slab it. I think the value for that book is the same between 4.0 - 9.0. Save the cost & the wait.

PM me if you want the contact of the guy looking for one.