• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2021 at 10:23 PM, PeterPark said:

Did anybody stumble across this website: Marvel Price Variants ?

I don't know whose site it is as there is no further information other than some incomplete 30 cent price variant summary and list but I was curious if the owner was considering expanding it? There aren't many good places to educate the masses about the intricacies of price variants without STLcomics... I figure if someone went to the trouble to get the domain name, they may as well go all out...and at least add the 35 cent variants?

That’s a project I was toying with at the start of lockdown.  

I’d still like to add the 35 variants at some point.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:41 PM, wormboy said:

lol I think all are culpable.

CGC mistake

Seller mistake or dishonesty

Buyer stupidity/ignorance

Everyone wins!

The postman's going to drop it, isn't he lol

On 11/20/2021 at 2:50 PM, NP_Gresham said:

Why is that all my legitimate variants never seem to come with it noted  on the label even when I mark it on the invoice :tonofbricks:

........and then this

I’ve got several variants and pedigrees (one is a variant and a pedigree = 2 chances to mess it up) in for grading right now - I’m hoping they come back with correct labels :wishluck:

My last submission was happily fast and flawless, but no pedigree or variant books.

Did you submit with a paper form or the online form? I’m hoping the drop down options (on the online form) help with accuracy - we shall see.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, icp004 said:

In Nashville for the weekend visiting one of the kids so decided to pop in to Great Escape.  Plucked this from the first short box of new arrivals I looked through. 

4E64594B-6E7B-4010-B6D4-6F62FDD868F7.jpeg

Good Eye!! Happy Thanksgiving week to You! :cheers: