• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,553 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2023 at 11:10 AM, Darthdiesel said:

Just posted a link to a few Heritage lots for auction in the sales section. Included some rarer price variants in there. Hope you are all doing well 

There are some nice books in there!

btw, if anyone is looking to move any 30 centers feel free to hmu! I'd like to complete my marvel 30 centers as I've still got a decent chunk to pick up. Not looking at 35s unless they fall in my lap or otherwise no brainer pickups.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:26 AM, KolmarAvenue said:

Has anyone tried to get the registry points updated for these?

They seem low, and some seem bananas low. Of course I say that after I've added a few books to my registry set! All the way up to #22 ranked set 30 Cent Marvels! Watch out @canickusI'm coming for that banner!

I don’t have many 30’s that are graded but I think I’ll join in.  What prompts registry point updates?

On 11/1/2023 at 8:26 AM, KolmarAvenue said:

Has anyone tried to get the registry points updated for these?

They seem low, and some seem bananas low. Of course I say that after I've added a few books to my registry set! All the way up to #22 ranked set 30 Cent Marvels! Watch out @canickusI'm coming for that banner!

Yeah, the 3 points I got for my KC 205 seemed a little lame. 
On the flip side the mislabeled ASM 249 CPV that showed up as ASM #149 CPV was a rock star for points lol

On 11/2/2023 at 9:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

dang! doh!

is the last selling price of X-men #107 35 center in around CGC 4.0, really only $160? ???

Shoot I way over paid! :sorry: 

I saw that MCS auction 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe the book went that low. However, the same book (same CGC #) sold yesterday on MCS for $319. Go figure. 

On 11/2/2023 at 9:54 AM, androolx said:

dang! doh!

is the last selling price of X-men #107 35 center in around CGC 4.0, really only $160? ???

I saw that MCS auction 3 weeks ago and couldn't believe the book went that low. However, the same book (same CGC #) sold yesterday on MCS for $319. Go figure. 

ya I'm the sucher who bought it lol I don't pay attention to the auctions doh!

edit to say, I really almost needed the ribbing, and is kind of why I posted to vent lol sheesh, doh! 

:roflmao:

I thought for sure being the "key" or 1st app of the 35 centers, that I should square that away 1st, but I'm not really broken up about it, I was willing to pay it, just didn't realize that "I was so out of touch" hahahaha

On 11/2/2023 at 7:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

dang! doh!

What about $39.99 for the 5.0!

I posted about it last page. Seen a few and had a few that CGC did not mark as ‘price variant’

On 11/4/2023 at 12:17 AM, NP_Gresham said:

dang! doh!

What about $39.99 for the 5.0!

I posted about it last page. Seen a few and had a few that CGC did not mark as ‘price variant’

lol ya, whomever got easy money, on both those sales really :)