• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,553 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, icp004 said:

Mail Call!!! Received this XM100 today to complete my X-Men run.  The #99 is easily the sharpest but I am very happy with this new addition! 

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

:whee:

Amen I'm right there with you! Have a con in June, but not sure if I'll move on to the 35 centers. Pricey

Congrats on the completeness!

On 6/22/2023 at 12:01 PM, jbud73 said:

Don't see one for sale at open auction very often; I have one but threw is a few bids, thought it was well bought at that price, had I not already had a copy it would have went for a lot more.

image.thumb.png.49d825e1cd980b0222f558f27b78990b.png

Wow, somehow I missed this and it went for very cheap...

Someone got a great deal!

That is the problem with not listing a 30 cent variant as a 30 cent variant instead of being cute and writing .30 and writing marvel twice! doh!

On 6/22/2023 at 5:38 PM, PeterPark said:

Wow, somehow I missed this and it went for very cheap...

Someone got a great deal!

That is the problem with not listing a 30 cent variant as a 30 cent variant instead of being cute and writing .30 and writing marvel twice! doh!

Seller had several western 30’s listed. And other non western 30’s.  It all sold at reasonable prices. 

On 6/22/2023 at 5:47 PM, icp004 said:

Seller had several western 30’s listed. And other non western 30’s.  It all sold at reasonable prices. 

yowza...those were giveaways. That's what I would expect to pay when people don't really know what they have, and I would think of them as "in the wild." Less than $40 for a solid midgrade western 30 cent variant is a steal.

Not my sale or purchase but wow! $39.99!
Was scrolling eBay completed listings and saw this. Hope this went to a lucky boardie:whatthe:

But how much did CGC screw over the seller! I have personally had multiple books come back without ‘price variant’ noted on the label even though I checked the box and noted it on the submission form.

IMG_2956.jpeg

Edited by NP_Gresham