• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,553 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2023 at 10:26 AM, KolmarAvenue said:

Has anyone tried to get the registry points updated for these?

They seem low, and some seem bananas low. Of course I say that after I've added a few books to my registry set! All the way up to #22 ranked set 30 Cent Marvels! Watch out @canickusI'm coming for that banner!

I am not as active on the boards as I used to be.  It is great to have more folks going after the set.  Let me know if you need any help - the variant mafia got me through the set!

On 1/3/2024 at 10:41 AM, icp004 said:

Disappointing start to the year.  Kudos to MyComicShop’s customer support team though. My search continues !

IMG_6277.jpeg

Ha!

Saw that on eBay and cross referenced to MCS site. Was considering it when it disappeared. Sorry it was an error, sure looked like a good deal.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:41 PM, KolmarAvenue said:

Looks like the seller is out nothing

$10 best offer

Looks like 'best offer accepted. Who lowballs this book at a $10 bin?

Glad the seller did not make his killing.

On 1/3/2024 at 12:41 PM, icp004 said:

Disappointing start to the year.  Kudos to MyComicShop’s customer support team though. My search continues !

IMG_6277.jpeg

We should put pics of these, I know that I've had a couple I had to return as well!

On 1/4/2024 at 10:27 PM, KolmarAvenue said:

some recent goodies and, some not so goodie.A helpful boardie getting me closer to the set! oof it's a long haul, feel like the ol smokey and the bandit song east bound and down!

kc209.jpg

lot.jpg

twogunkid (2).jpg

Well, you're certainly, "loaded up and truckin'.."