• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manhattan Projects

1,044 posts in this topic

I met Nick at Heroes Con earlier this year, hooked me up with an awesome sketch of a soldier with an 82nd patch on his shoulder. Comic highlight of the year for me. I deployed with the 82nd. They were around kicking it back in MP times so the era fits :grin: Nick slapped a nice little mustache on him also, rebel :banana:

I can upload a pic of the sketch tonight if you guys are interested.

I met Nick at Heroes Con earlier this year, hooked me up with an awesome sketch of a soldier with an 82nd patch on his shoulder. Comic highlight of the year for me. I deployed with the 82nd. They were around kicking it back in MP times so the era fits :grin: Nick slapped a nice little mustache on him also, rebel :banana:

Shoooow it!!!

Shoooow it!!!

He knocked it out with the quickness, less than a minute, there was a bit of a line. Epic status in my book. It's on the inside cover of my trade.

TWyUkqz.jpg

Edited by Spawnyboy

Agreed - a sketched on #1 is high on my CGC want list.

I've seen a couple where Nick has done 3-4 characters on the cover. They look amazing.

I will take any opportunity to show off my (only 2 character sketches) copy.

0107131253231.jpg

I love the Daghlian sketch. Would love to get one of my own one of these days.