• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman vs Hulk... so no one has posted this?

60 posts in this topic

Supes should kick the Hulks buitt, easily. Supes is so much faster, and just as powerful. Should be no problem. Superman can also fly. The Hulk can just jump. Hard to change direction in mid air when you can just jump.

Remember how the Silver Surfer kicked Hulks butt. Just grab him and fly into outer space. Done deal.

Besides the fact that Supes is smarter and again, just so much faster. He could actually become invisible like Flash, and strike again and again.

The Hulk can not get meaner and mightier, if he can not breath or see his opponent coming at him at supersonic speed, time and time again.

No brainer.

Wonderful videos. I just wish the Hulk or Superman movies were this well done.

Supes should kick the Hulks buitt, easily. Supes is so much faster, and just as powerful. Should be no problem. Superman can also fly. The Hulk can just jump. Hard to change direction in mid air when you can just jump.

Remember how the Silver Surfer kicked Hulks butt. Just grab him and fly into outer space. Done deal.

Besides the fact that Supes is smarter and again, just so much faster. He could actually become invisible like Flash, and strike again and again.

The Hulk can not get meaner and mightier, if he can not breath or see his opponent coming at him at supersonic speed, time and time again.

No brainer.

Wonderful videos. I just wish the Hulk or Superman movies were this well done.

2399946-689872-cosmichulk8_super.jpg

tumblr_mb2dvztdJk1rvm5qqo6_1280.jpg

These are SUPER impressive.

If DOOMSDAY could kill Superman, the HULK most definitely could.

However, I think Supes would win, he just has too many 'tools' and such a diverse power set, but therein lies my issue with Supes, he is just TOO powerful.

Case in point and SPOILERS AHEAD...

After Man of Steel, and all he survived there, from fellow Kryptonians to that Earth-Smasher thingy, I am still wondering what they can present now as a viable threat to Supes for the sequel...Guess we shall see...

I think though, THOR would have a better chance at beating Supes, on account of his magical lightning.

After Man of Steel, and all he survived there, from fellow Kryptonians to that Earth-Smasher thingy, I am still wondering what they can present now as a viable threat to Supes for the sequel...

The Parasite. He could at least drain Kal-El enough for other supervillains to be a real problem.

-slym

After Man of Steel, and all he survived there, from fellow Kryptonians to that Earth-Smasher thingy, I am still wondering what they can present now as a viable threat to Supes for the sequel...

The Parasite. He could at least drain Kal-El enough for other supervillains to be a real problem.

-slym

Yeah - great choice. The Parasite by himself it was established he could not handle all of Superman's power. But if he was working with other super baddies - nice plot.

-slym

Yeah - great choice. The Parasite by himself it was established he could not handle all of Superman's power. But if he was working with other super baddies - nice plot.

Makes too much sense for DC.

The sequel will once again revolve around Lex Luthor and some type of real estate scam.

After all, DC is due to go back to that well once again, there may still be a quarter-drop of water left in the well. lol

Well. Appears to me that my previous post was spot on.

It also appears that they used the Hulk/Loki "puny god" scene from the Avengers movie, and used the Silver Surfer "into space" thing from that battle.

Supes should win. Too smart and too many weapons. Hulk lifts mountains. Superman lifts planets.

Well. Appears to me that my previous post was spot on.

It also appears that they used the Hulk/Loki "puny god" scene from the Avengers movie, and used the Silver Surfer "into space" thing from that battle.

Supes should win. Too smart and too many weapons. Hulk lifts mountains. Superman lifts planets.

But if Banner is in control, he waaayyy outsmarts Superman. If he could manage to replicate kryptonite somehow from various forms of radiation, Superman would be done for.

However, I think Supes would win, he just has too many 'tools' and such a diverse power set, but therein lies my issue with Supes, he is just TOO powerful.

After Man of Steel, and all he survived there, from fellow Kryptonians to that Earth-Smasher thingy, I am still wondering what they can present now as a viable threat to Supes for the sequel...Guess we shall see...

I think though, THOR would have a better chance at beating Supes, on account of his magical lightning.

Bah. Lightning tickles Supes.

Bah. Lightning tickles Supes.

Thor transports Supes to a planet with a red sun and it is all over for Supes.

Heck. Lobo could have done that. If he was smart enough. Is it general knowledge in the DC Universe, that Superman gets his powers from the yellow sun? Would Thor know that, because he is a god (small "g")?

I read a story whereupon Lobo was drunk as heck, and he kicked Superman's butt. Went to sleep on the moon (I think), and didn't even remember his fight with Superman when he awoke.

Now, that is a bad arse.

Heck. Lobo could have done that. If he was smart enough. Is it general knowledge in the DC Universe, that Superman gets his powers from the yellow sun? Would Thor know that, because he is a god (small "g")?

I read a story whereupon Lobo was drunk as heck, and he kicked Superman's butt. Went to sleep on the moon (I think), and didn't even remember his fight with Superman when he awoke.

Now, that is a bad arse.

supes would either have to knock hulk out with the first punch or kill him. anything else and it would be a hulk 1000 times madder than" planet hulk" hulk besides, doomsday was hulk and we know how that ended.