• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Apparently there will be a Gotham/Arrow crossover next season.

Arrow Season 5 Episode 2 Synopsis:

Oliver meets Bruce Wayne. Deathstroke escapes the Island. R'as AL Gaul escaped Death, Malcolm escaped Hive, and Damian Dhark escaped Star City.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5584142/?ref_=ttep_ep2

And don't forget Fish Mooney :sick:

Oh happy days . . .

sorry are we sure this is a gotham crossover? or is he just meeting bruce wayne? Those aren't necessarily the same thing.

Not a crossover. Although Gotham has never stated its exact year the producers have stated that if Batman exists now (2016) this is before that. It is clear with the technology used, sets, cars, even the computers it is 1980s / early nineties.

I'm not sure if you remember but the end of the 1st episode of Flash had shown Dr. Wells/Thawne looking at a newspaper dated April 25th 2024, stating Wayne Tech/Queen Inc merger complete.

I'd say there is a good chance a crossover is coming.

srZzqL.jpg

Edited by chezmtghut

But Queen Inc is no longer Queen Inc.

And Gotham was even worse than Arrow last season.

:wishluck: it's not a crossover

Oliver just became Mayor in the finale. I guess he rebuilds Queen Inc at some point over the next 8 years. Would be better than seeing it or Palmer tech in Felicity's hands. Was happy to see the board members booted her out. Edited by chezmtghut

I stopped watching Gotham because of Fish Mooney.

She's total weaksauce.

+1

TOTAL weaksauce. She killed it for me too.

Gotham is the last on the list of shows I watch.

Now with FM coming back I might skip a few.

Stephen Amell Suggests Four-Night DC Crossover Event

Ever since it was announced that Supergirl was coming to the CW for its second season, speculation has been brewing about crossovers with other DC shows on the network. Supergirl has already crossed over with The Flash, so fans have begun wondering whether crossovers with Arrow or DC’s Legends of Tomorrow are far behind. Shortly after The CW announced their Fall 2016 schedule, the network also promised a big four-way crossover in which all of the superheroes join forces for a major event.

At a recent event, Arrow star Stephen Amell discussed how he thinks the massive crossover will take shape as well as the one thing that he really wants to see when Supergirl and Arrow finally meet.

“I think what we’ll end up seeing is one giant four-night crossover. No seriously. [Much applause] How we’re going to end up doing that… I don’t know. But, this is kind of an unprecedented moment in terms of the history of network television. To have four shows, same showrunner. Obviously Supergirl is in a little bit of a different universe, but we can fix that. That’s one line of dialogue and it’s all fixed. So I would suspect Oliver will be meeting Supergirl at some point.”

Amell further elaborated on a possible Arrow/Supergirl crossover, describing the main thing that he wants to see happen if or when it finally occurs. According to Amell:

“All I want to see is Supergirl fly and David Ramsey’s reaction to it. That’s really all we want to see. And I’m still mad I haven’t shared a scene with Victor Garber yet, so as long as that ends up happening I’ll be good.”

A four-show crossover would be quite the experience. And the CW can do this now without any boundries.

:wishluck:

Stephen Amell Suggests Four-Night DC Crossover Event

Ever since it was announced that Supergirl was coming to the CW for its second season, speculation has been brewing about crossovers with other DC shows on the network. Supergirl has already crossed over with The Flash, so fans have begun wondering whether crossovers with Arrow or DC’s Legends of Tomorrow are far behind. Shortly after The CW announced their Fall 2016 schedule, the network also promised a big four-way crossover in which all of the superheroes join forces for a major event.

At a recent event, Arrow star Stephen Amell discussed how he thinks the massive crossover will take shape as well as the one thing that he really wants to see when Supergirl and Arrow finally meet.

“I think what we’ll end up seeing is one giant four-night crossover. No seriously. [Much applause] How we’re going to end up doing that… I don’t know. But, this is kind of an unprecedented moment in terms of the history of network television. To have four shows, same showrunner. Obviously Supergirl is in a little bit of a different universe, but we can fix that. That’s one line of dialogue and it’s all fixed. So I would suspect Oliver will be meeting Supergirl at some point.”

Amell further elaborated on a possible Arrow/Supergirl crossover, describing the main thing that he wants to see happen if or when it finally occurs. According to Amell:

“All I want to see is Supergirl fly and David Ramsey’s reaction to it. That’s really all we want to see. And I’m still mad I haven’t shared a scene with Victor Garber yet, so as long as that ends up happening I’ll be good.”

A four-show crossover would be quite the experience. And the CW can do this now without any boundries.

:wishluck:

:whee:

Or a Wild Dog!

Arrow Season 5 Vigilante Revealed As Wild Dog

arrow5wilddog-186171.jpg

After weeks of mystery the new vigilante in Arrow has been revealed as Wild Dog with Rick Gonzalez playing the role.

The character first appeared in Wild Dog #1 in 1987, making him one of the first new superheroes created following Crisis on Infinite Earths. Created by Road to Perdition writer Max Allan Collins, "his super power is guns."

Star athlete Jack Wheeler went to college on a football scholarship, but had to drop out and become a mechanic after an injury forced him off the team and he couldn't afford tuition. Before working as a mechanic, though, he enlisted for a tour of duty with the U.S. Marines, only to see most of his friends killed by a terrorist bomb. After returning home, he fell in love...but the woman he was in love with was gunned down in a seemingly-random shooting, later revealed to be a hit because her father was a reputed mobster. Wheeler snapped and became Wild Dog -- a vigilante beloved by the public for "cleaning up the streets" but wanted by the police for his brutality.

Or a Wild Dog!

arrow5wilddog-186171.jpg

After weeks of mystery the new vigilante in Arrow has been revealed as Wild Dog with Rick Gonzalez playing the role.

The character first appeared in Wild Dog #1 in 1987, making him one of the first new superheroes created following Crisis on Infinite Earths. Created by Road to Perdition writer Max Allan Collins, "his super power is guns."

Star athlete Jack Wheeler went to college on a football scholarship, but had to drop out and become a mechanic after an injury forced him off the team and he couldn't afford tuition. Before working as a mechanic, though, he enlisted for a tour of duty with the U.S. Marines, only to see most of his friends killed by a terrorist bomb. After returning home, he fell in love...but the woman he was in love with was gunned down in a seemingly-random shooting, later revealed to be a hit because her father was a reputed mobster. Wheeler snapped and became Wild Dog -- a vigilante beloved by the public for "cleaning up the streets" but wanted by the police for his brutality.

The football mechanic part is identical with Jefferson 'Jax' Jackson's story in Flash.

Or a Wild Dog!

arrow5wilddog-186171.jpg

Punisher!!!

I've been waiting for this one.

An Actual Vigilante is Coming to Arrow

segarra-vigilante-186282.jpg

For a long while on Arrow, Green Arrow was just "The Hood" or "The Vigilante." And when they've prepared to introduce new characters, they've often been teased as a "new Vigilante coming to Star City."

Now, though, Adrian Chase -- the character known to fans as Vigilante -- is headed to Arrow.

Deadline reports that Josh Segarra will play the role.

Created during Marv Wolfman's time on the New Teen Titans, Vigilante in the comics is a former New York district attorney who's set on the path of justice after hsi family is killed by the mob. The CW describes him similarly: Chase is "Star City’s new district attorney and an ally of Mayor Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), who aims to clean up the streets through the legal system."

ARROW Season 5 Finds Its Big Bad In The Form Of THE WALKING DEAD's Chad L. Coleman

tyreese.jpg

We recently heard that The CW was looking for a Stringer Bell type to play the big bad in Arrow's fifth season. Well, while the network clearly couldn't afford Idris Elba, IGN has revealed that the still very talented Chad L. Coleman (who also appeared in The Wire) has now been chosen to take on the role of a villain newly created for the show and not from the comics. His name will be Tobias Church.

Not much is known beyond that as of right now, but the site goes on to mention that he's, "an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command." It was previously revealed that the crime lord steps up to fill the void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., while we also know that he'll first appear in the season five premiere.

uploads_ef02df8a-12be-4c99-8805-aceed933d2ad-1648939-brick-jpg-11731.jpg

Carly Pope Joins ARROW Season 5 As A Character With Ties To Hal Jordan/Green Lantern

EAeNFlv.png

TV Insider reveals that Carly Pope has joined the cast of Arrow season five as Susan Williams, a journalist who hails from Coast City. Sounds pretty unexciting, right? Well, in the comics, she's maried to Jim Jordan, the younger brother of Hal Jordan! Now, this doesn't necessarily mean we're going to see Green Lantern, but the hero has been teased so many times that it's hard not to wonder if it will finally happen. Either way, this is undeniably another very interesting nod to the character's existence.

Regardless, this version of Susan apparently comes to Star City in the hope of landing a big story on Mayor Oliver Queen. She'll first appear in the third episode of Arrow's fifth season and joins an ever growing list of new additions which also includes Josh Segarra, Rick Gonzalez, Chad L. Coleman, and Tyler Ritter. The show is getting pretty packed, but does seem to be heading in a fresh new direction.

Former WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes/Stardust To Guest Star In ARROW For A Rematch With Stephen Amell

c8V259l.png

Cody Rhodes recently left the WWE. Now, he looks set to spend the rest of 2016 tearing up the Indies, and as a trained actor, Rhodes (the son of the legendary Dusty Rhodes) has landed a role in Arrow.

The news was made official during a panel at the Heroes & Villains FanFest in New Jersey today by Stephen Amell, with Rhodes adding that, "You can probably expect Stephen and I to get into another fight." No further details about who he'll play were revealed, but chances are that he'll be playing a villain based on that description. It was also mentioned that he'll first show up in episode three.

Arrow's Diggle Will Get A New Mask Made By Cisco From The Flash

At Heroes & Villains Fan Fest 2016, Ramsey spoke with avid Arrow fans about his character and discussed where he saw Diggle going in Season 5. While he had plenty to say, fans were excited to hear about more cross-over potential between Arrow and The Flash as the actor told the audience, “Season 5, you will see a Cisco-created new mask for Diggle.”

For Diggle, getting Cisco’s help in Season 5 would be greatly appreciated as the former soldier has undertaken a new codename in Star City. Known as Spartan, Diggle spent last season avenging Black Canary’s death after it was revealed that his brother Andy was partially responsible for her murder. The character's original helmet design was noticeably restrictive in Season 4, but all of that looks like it'll change this Fall once Cisco gets his redesign completed.

ARROW Season 5 Begins Production And PREMIERE Title Revealed By Producer

NOzveTt.png

Last week during a Facebook Live, Stephen Amell was asked to describe how he felt about the Arrow Season 5 premiere episode in one word. He chose “Legacy.” As it turns out, this was no coincidence. Showrunner Marc Guggenheim revealed today that “Legacy” is actually the title of the premiere episode, which strongly hints Oliver will struggle emotionally after the loss of Laurel Lance, one of his most trusted allies since Season 1. We may also find out what favor Black Canary asked of Oliver just before she took her last breath.

Guggenheim also posted a photo of a memorial statue for Black Canary, which will presumably be built as a symbol to remind Arrow not to return to his old ways of vigilantism in the wake of losing his ex (and current) girlfriend in a matter of days.

“The idea of Black Canary and what it means and what it embodies in Star City is something we are going to examine this year,” Amell said as he walked on a treadmill while talking to fans.

fypeNOh.png

I'm half way through Season 2 and have been avoiding this thread like the plague. I come in on the post above, by mistake, and...

:ohnoez:

What next, Lazarus pit...?

Whilst I'm here, he's so much cooler than Green Arrow ;)