• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Wonderful cross over. But the end is excruciating to watch. You'd think 3 seasons in, we could create some excitement/drama without

it being because someone kept a secret from someone else. "I promised X I wouldn't say anything, I'm sorry." or "I was trying to protect you" are the two most common phrases on both of these shows.

{Writer's Room} Guys! I have a great idea! ...and THEN, Oli could decide he just can't share the truth with his best friends who know his deepest darkest secrets and with whom he's almost destroyed the relationship countless times by doing the exact same thing!"

{Everyone Else} YES! That's what this show has been missing all along!

I do really enjoy the show though :)

Arrow needs more Laurel

Congrats on being the first person in history to say this.

:signfunny:

Felicity . . . Is she going to die????

:o

She'd better not, she's the best person on the show.

Except when Oliver is doing his ladder exercises;)

My roommate was in the room with me when I was watching, and when they transitioned from her being shot to the preview of Oliver at the grave I shouted, probably to loud, "I'll burn this house to the ground". He looked at me a bit confused, but I regret nothing. Of the key, non-Oliver characters, she's the only one I'm completely attached to. I actually have a theory that Diggle may die in a bid to "save" his brother and will be replaced by Mr. Terrific on the team.

Felicity . . . Is she going to die????

:o

She'd better not, she's the best person on the show.

Except when Oliver is doing his ladder exercises;)

I bet she crawls under a nearby dumpster and survives. :facepalm: Not this again.

I've been among the show's biggest backers to date, but feel like it's falling into a rut of late - it's all feeling very same-y this season, and the writing quality has taken a tumble of late:

One of the dumbest moments of the series to date was in this week's episode. Darhk puts one of his goons in the gas chamber and he dies within seconds. Later, he puts Diggle and Thea and Felicity in, gas comes pouring out for quite a while before they get saved, and they all escape without any ill-effects and proceed to kick everyone's azz. :doh:

The ending of this episode was ridiculously cliched as well... zzz

Laurel looks ticked off in the show...I've heard no one on the show likes her. She's almost forcing out her lines. I have to admit though I like the real Blonde hair instead of the idiotic wig.

No one watching the show likes her either. They should switch in an Earth-2 Laurel like Harrison Wells on Flash, and just switch actresses too.

Laurel looks ticked off in the show...I've heard no one on the show likes her. She's almost forcing out her lines. I have to admit though I like the real Blonde hair instead of the idiotic wig.

No one watching the show likes her either. They should switch in an Earth-2 Laurel like Harrison Wells on Flash, and just switch actresses too.

This.

I've been among the show's biggest backers to date, but feel like it's falling into a rut of late - it's all feeling very same-y this season, and the writing quality has taken a tumble of late:

One of the dumbest moments of the series to date was in this week's episode. Darhk puts one of his goons in the gas chamber and he dies within seconds. Later, he puts Diggle and Thea and Felicity in, gas comes pouring out for quite a while before they get saved, and they all escape without any ill-effects and proceed to kick everyone's azz. :doh:

He did say that some people lasted longer in the gas chamber.

But yes, some of it is getting quite repetitive now.

I watched the latest Supergirl after this and that show puts Arrow to shame.

My mainstream jock brother in law who hated the Fantastic Four reboot loves this Arrow show. He is on the first season. He has never watched an episode on CW.He only watches on Hulu.

See how the game is changing?

vixen-s4-first-look-166748.jpg

Megalyn has been cast in Arrow episode #415 for the role of "Mari McCabe (aka Vixen)." Megalyn had previously voiced this role in CW Seed’s animated digital series, but will now be bringing the character to live-action in Arrow.

"I think if it does end up being live action in any way, it's really cool that I have this warm-up into the character and I really can create my own version of Vixen," Megalyn E.K. told ComicBook.com of Vixen, the animated, CW Seed-produced series which just got a second season.