• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I've put it on Lance as well but last seen leads us to think its her mom as well.

Keep in mind that if Lance got clipped how upset her mom might be now that she's in love with him, so that also would seem to support it could be either of them (by Felicity's reaction).

I've put it on Lance as well but last seen leads us to think its her mom as well.

Keep in mind that if Lance got clipped how upset her mom might be now that she's in love with him, so that also would seem to support it could be either of them (by Felicity's reaction).

Very true!!!

Stephen Amell Wants Deathstroke To Return To Arrow

"Manu is a character, and Manu played a great character," Stephen Amell said during a panel at the Heroes and Villains Fan Fest in New Jersey this weekend. "And I really honest think that Arrow has been missing something since he hasn't been around. I really do. He was a transformative villain. I would really love it if Deathstroke could keep being a part of the Arrow universe."

:wishluck:

Stephen Amell Wants Deathstroke To Return To Arrow

"Manu is a character, and Manu played a great character," Stephen Amell said during a panel at the Heroes and Villains Fan Fest in New Jersey this weekend. "And I really honest think that Arrow has been missing something since he hasn't been around. I really do. He was a transformative villain. I would really love it if Deathstroke could keep being a part of the Arrow universe."

:wishluck:

100% agree with Amell. Manu's Deathstroke was amazing. The death of Arrow's mom was a jaw dropper, and there hasn't been a "OMG WTF" moment of that magnitude since then. They need Manu back, but I think he's moved onto bigger and better things unfortunately.

After that episode, I guess we know who's in the grave now...

Amanda Waller :insane: Bye bye

I don't think that's who they were grieving - it was 4 months from last episode and I'm not sure Felicity even knows her.

I think it is someone else we are going to lose.

This show has gone downhill since the ending of the Deathstroke arc.

Is Felicity going to turn into The Oracle?

My wife and I are about six or seven shows into season 3, and that has been our feeling so far. The writing definitely seems to have dropped a notch or two.

No.

In the third season episode where we see Felicity in college from 5 years ago we see her gothed up. While it may be an homage to Death (I thought it was), I don't think it signifies Death and is just a flashback to her earlier years in college.

WOW!

Did anyone catch the reference to the Batman universe when Ollie tells Felicity that her new code name is OVERWATCH (supposedly a name picked by fans from the title of a book written by the producer) because "ORACLE was taken". That's an actual reference to a Batman character - in this case Barbara Gordon AKA Oracle

WOW!

Did anyone catch the reference to the Batman universe when Ollie tells Felicity that her new code name is OVERWATCH (supposedly a name picked by fans from the title of a book written by the producer) because "ORACLE was taken". That's an actual reference to a Batman character - in this case Barbara Gordon AKA Oracle

Yeah - I was curious (along with many) if she would become a new interpretation of the character. Oracle isn't really a part of the DC universe anymore since Barbara is back to being Batgirl. I was sorta rooting for her to become the new Oracle. I always liked that part of Batman's universe.

Edited by Thawk

After that episode, I guess we know who's in the grave now...

Amanda Waller :insane: Bye bye

I don't think that's who they were grieving - it was 4 months from last episode and I'm not sure Felicity even knows her.

I think it is someone else we are going to lose.

Yea they said in a few interviews it would be someone that's been on the show since season 1. That only leaves a few people.

Deathstroke Not Likely to Return to Arrow Because of Another DC Project

"The character of Slade Wilson is currently tied up in another DC project," Guggenheim said. "Walter is more likely."

It's an interesting response, and one that seems indicative of larger issues in the sharing of characters between DC Television and DC Film sides of DC Entertainment. Suicide Squad is the likely culprit, here, as rumors have pointed to Scott Eastwood playing Slade. That film is also probably why Amanda Waller was killed off on the show recently, and is absolutely why the Squad won't make anymore appearances on the series, after playing a prominent role for a couple of early seasons. It's also possible that Slade Wilson/Deathstroke could appear in another future film, like the Batman solo movie for Ben Affleck's take on the character.