• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I love this show, season 4 has been a bit of a hodge podge, but one thing that still cracks me up is the sheer number of league of assassins members that die each episode they are in. They must be dumping the dead bodies in the Lazarus pit?

I wish Felicity got shot dead in the car instead of getting crippled. She's the worst part of the show.

Except for Captain Lance's horrible lisp. "I hatsch whesch you schooths thosh arroschs"

Wow!!

RIP Laurel Lance, I can't believe she was the one they decided to kill off this season. I know she was pretty polarizing but i thought she finally started to hit her stride as Black Canary this season.

Wow!!

RIP Laurel Lance, I can't believe she was the one they decided to kill off this season. I know she was pretty polarizing but i thought she finally started to hit her stride as Black Canary this season.

I'm glad they did something drastic, the show was getting stale. I though David Ramsey's performance was great.

I wish Felicity got shot dead in the car instead of getting crippled. She's the worst part of the show.

Except for Captain Lance's horrible lisp. "I hatsch whesch you schooths thosh arroschs"

:roflmao:

I'm pretty happy about laurel dying, and indifferent towards felicity. I liked her more as tech nerd rather than love interest. Wouldn't mind if captain lance died too, there's literally nothing else he can contribute storywise

Wow!!

I'm glad they did something drastic, the show was getting stale. I though David Ramsey's performance was great.

I don't know, does anyone else....

think Laurel is alive? I thought it seemed really obvious. She asked Oliver to bring her something from her bag... the photo was the misdirection but what was with it was something to fake death. And the "promise" was to keep the secret. That was the discussion we saw but couldn't hear. I mean, after all, her secret identity was ruined in the hospital... so she had to do something dramatic. Not sure what her plan is... but I'm guessing it's to reappear as a new hero. Maybe I'm reading that wrong but it sure seemed like that's how they were taking that final scene.

Edited by fmaz

Wow!!

think Laurel is alive? I thought it seemed really obvious. She asked Oliver to bring her something from her bag... the photo was the misdirection but what was with it was something to fake death. And the "promise" was to keep the secret. That was the discussion we saw but couldn't hear. I mean, after all, her secret identity was ruined in the hospital... so she had to do something dramatic. Not sure what her plan is... but I'm guessing it's to reappear as a new hero. Maybe I'm reading that wrong but it sure seemed like that's how they were taking that final scene.

very interesting...

+1

+1

Or

, her sister and crew from Legends will go back in time and save her.That way you also get a cross over.

I LIKE Felicity a lot.

Edited by skypinkblu

+1

Or

, her sister and crew from Legends will go back in time and save her.That way you also get a cross over.

I LIKE Felicity a lot.

I thought that as well

I'm pretty happy about laurel dying

Just watched the episode...I think it's pretty obvious that she and Ollie faked her death. Sorry, Laurel-haters. :makepoint:

Season 1 : very good

Season 2 : awesome- deathstroke best tv superhero villain ever

Season 3 : good - although death stroke> ras

Season 4 : suuuuux badly - Damien Darkh is lame, Laurel sux, felicity reason for not marrying beyond ridiculous , only good thing was killing laurel

I am done with this show now. Luckily flash is still good in fact reverse flash gives death stroke a run for his money and prof zoom is no slouch either. Just wish they would come up with better enemies for filler episodes as some of those are lame.