• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

My guess is that Thea is going to be killed, either by Deathstroke or Dark Arrow when he comes back, and Roy will adopt the name.

Roy will be known as Thea?

If they knock off Felicity, I'm protesting, she's my favorite character!

My guess is that Thea is going to be killed, either by Deathstroke or Dark Arrow when he comes back, and Roy will adopt the name.

Speedy

[font:Comic Sans MS]SPE[/font]EDY :gossip:

Felicity is the best :luhv:

They better NOT bump her off :sumo:

I'm actually starting to like Laurel a bit more through her travails with substance abuse and blackouts.

She might yet be salvageable as a player.

It looks like they're setting her up to be a villain. "Once you let the darkness in, you can't get it out."

I'm actually starting to like Laurel a bit more through her travails with substance abuse and blackouts.

It looks like they're setting her up to be a villain. "Once you let the darkness in, you can't get it out."

Or they're setting her up to be Black Canary.

Which would be awful.

Which would be awful.

She makes a horrid Black Canary. Ugh.

Anyone notice that a future episode is called "The Man Under the Hood?" http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/The_Man_Under_the_Hood

Allegedly Marc Guggenheim has given us the riddle "Not all hoods are green" and "Seeing Red." This points to Red Hood but I wonder.....if, instead of the Jason Todd Red Hood, we are seeing Joker instead? He was the ORIGINAL Red Hood and they did drop a Harley Quinn Easter egg in there......

Thoughts?

Which would be awful.

She makes a horrid Black Canary. Ugh.

Anyone notice that a future episode is called "The Man Under the Hood?" http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/The_Man_Under_the_Hood

Allegedly Marc Guggenheim has given us the riddle "Not all hoods are green" and "Seeing Red." This points to Red Hood but I wonder.....if, instead of the Jason Todd Red Hood, we are seeing Joker instead? He was the ORIGINAL Red Hood and they did drop a Harley Quinn Easter egg in there......

Thoughts?

More than likely the red hood would belong to Red Arrow/Roy.

Joker is 100% out of the question I think.

It could also be the return of Merlyn.

methinks Mr. Merlin won't be too happy about the present situation.

That's actually a VERY interesting point - Thea is his daughter and if Slade is threatening to harm her he might intervene. Wow so many ways this can go!

methinks Mr. Merlin won't be too happy about the present situation.

That's actually a VERY interesting point - Thea is his daughter and if Slade is threatening to harm her he might intervene. Wow so many ways this can go!

If Merlyn turns up in Starling City, then R'as Al Ghul might show up as well, which would be a good way to introduce the main antagonist for next season.

Finally watched this weeks episode, actually thought it was kind of bleh. A lot of unbelievable/silly scenes and dumb plot elements.

My biggest hope is they don't kill off Deathstroke. One interesting thing about the character is that, to what I can remember, he has not done anything that would make him a complete villain. I don't think he has killed or hurt anybody that didn't necessarily have it coming.