• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Is she Ravager, she would have to be Slade's daughter if she is..She's awful young to have had an affair with Oliver's dad..I love the show..There is a rumor of the JLA appearing next year also, and Tom Welling has said he could be back in costume for it..I doubt it, but would be interesting

I'm still betting that it will be reveled at some point that Ollie either was fully or partially exposed to the mirakuru (sp?) Why? Few reasons. 1) he keeps saying that he needs to train Speedy to learn to control it. How does he know it can even be controlled, we saw what happened to Slade, and at that point had no idea Slade was even still alive. Conceivably, he was exposed to it and learned to control it. 2) It would explain scenes from the first season better. When we are first introduced to Huntress after she shot at Moira he runs her down on foot and even in monologue makes mention of how do you tell your family you had to bail because you were able to chase her down? Getting really buff on the island would not explain speed, but Mirakuru would. 3) It would explain how he heals so quickly from being shot, arrowed, falling off a building etc. 4) It would explain barry not being able to explain the hallucinations since he examined his blood and said he should have been fine. Conceivably the rat poison had a reaction to the mirakuru causing the hallucinations. Just my 2c

I've thought the same thing about the Mirakuru, and that scene where he chased down the motorcycle. He's obviously got some kind of advantage physically.

Is she Ravager, she would have to be Slade's daughter if she is..She's awful young to have had an affair with Oliver's dad..I love the show..There is a rumor of the JLA appearing next year also, and Tom Welling has said he could be back in costume for it..I doubt it, but would be interesting

I'm not sure I understand this one, I don't know anything about Ravager other than what I read in Wikipedia. Is she supposed to be someone's mother?

Hey Sha :hi: Ravager is slade's daughter. It has been rumored (maybe confirmed) that Summer Glau's character is Ravager, which makes sense now that she has confirmed that she is allied with Slade and Ravager was confirmed to be appearing in the finale. In the latest episode she made the comment that she wanted revenge on Ollie's dad so the thought some people had was that she had had an affair with Robert (Moria had mentioned that he had had his dalliances)

OMG I hope not Sha lol they slept together, also Ollie is like 24 I think in the show so he would have to have been like 3 when he had her lol. I assume you mean Robert's?

OMG I hope not Sha lol they slept together, also Ollie is like 24 I think in the show so he would have to have been like 3 when he had her lol. I assume you mean Robert's?

Yes, I meant Roberts and I forgot that sex scene...Damn...I thought I had an idea, lol

Is that Felicity in a mask in the preview?

I believe if I remember correctly Barry shows up in the next episode.

They took out the Flash episodes. The episodes were going to serve as a backdoor pilot but the popularity of the brief character arc earlier from the show encouraged the network to go ahead and green-light the series and now we will have to wait until the Fall to watch them...sucks but at least The Flash get's his own show.

Read about it here: http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/cws-the-flash-to-do-standalone-pilot-instead-of-arrow-backdoor-pilot-episode/

Edited by Kal-El

I think Barry is still set to do an appearance though..I thought they moved up one episode with the Flash for this season..Yea, things have changed since the Nov article. He should be appearing in one more Arrow ep..

Edited by KyleG40

I think Barry is still set to do an appearance though..I thought they moved up one episode with the Flash for this season..Yea, things have changed since the Nov article. He should be appearing in one more Arrow ep..

I hope you're right :wishluck: I would love to get to a glimpse of BA in costume on screen.