• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I was sick all day, didn't know if I'd see it - wowser!

More mention about Barry Allen, Felicity said he had a relapse and was being cared for by Star Labs. Iris's name came up as his new love interest, and Felicity was upset. It's like almost every character you encounter in the show has the potential to morph into something (or someone) else as the show evolves. I loved tonights show, can't wait till next weeks.

Love the show, Thea is starting to annoy me though. She's so pissed and all the sudden doesn't care about the money. Having a tough time accepting her characters motivations.
same here about Thea i would like to add laurel to the mix of annoy me.

Thea and Laurel aren't even in the same ball parks. I get Thea. She's pissed that her boyfriend "cheated" on her, her mother and brother lied to her (because her mother knew the truth all this time and so did Ollie but like less as long) so yea she wants some space. Its not like she doesn't care about the family fortune, she was willing to meet Ollie and hear him out on whats going on. He got the call he had to go, it's not on her. Laurel... Can Slade just please kill her and be done with it? Also, whatever you do, do NOT do the math on the whole Robert Queen/Summer Glau relationship, it will make your skin crawl.

Man, that Robert Queen was a total tool.

I have to admit, I too have disliked Laurel, but she seems to be undertaking a change of heart, as evidenced by the scenes where she hugs Ollie and tells him it's because he's important - this after knowing he and her sister are the vigilantes.

I actually thought they were killing off Lance, when he got beat-up in prison. That wasn't the plan I guess.

I have to say, the last scene where you see Summer Glau being revived from death was really creepy!

Is she to become the Ravenger (Rose Wilson in the comics)?

Don't know if this is an option for you, but my cable provider has CW on demand, the entire season so far and this show is available there. :wishluck:

Thanx for the heads up but i don't have cable just high speed internet.

Don't know if this is an option for you, but my cable provider has CW on demand, the entire season so far and this show is available there. :wishluck:

Can't you stream this episode from the web site?

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow

hmmm didn't know that existed - i will check it out if amazon doesn't get it fixed soon. Last night I would have been all over that as I was trying over and over with the stream to no avail. I just checked and amazon has refunded my money and is looking into the problem so at this point I will wait on them to get back to me.

thanks again in fact i will click the link right now and see if i can find what i need.

Can't you stream this episode from the web site?

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow

hmmm didn't know that existed - i will check it out if amazon doesn't get it fixed soon. Last night I would have been all over that as I was trying over and over with the stream to no avail. I just checked and amazon has refunded my money and is looking into the problem so at this point I will wait on them to get back to me.

thanks again in fact i will click the link right now and see if i can find what i need.

Sweet! thanks!- good ending - like the show much better than shield. better cast and a great villain.