• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Yesterday's episode seemed like it was a filler to me. I loved the eye candy throughout, but it didn't advance much of the last few plot lines that were started. However, that ending was a real surprise. :o

red herring?

I think so (shrug)

yeah i like how they change brother eye story hopefully we get to see more of infect things in future episode. but that ending it was crazy but i think i have it figured out;

i don't think he killed sara but it could be the side affect of him not remembering what happen when he was drug up with Mirakuru and it could be a way for brain trying to remember.

Roy's costume looks cool. But looks so weird on him. Kinda makes me chuckle a bit. Wasn't a fan of Felicity's story last night. Not my favorite episode. I know they need filler, but I can still not like it!!

Roy's costume looks cool. But looks so weird on him. Kinda makes me chuckle a bit.

I think it's the blacked-out eyes underneath his mask. I was looking at that the other night, thinking "that looks goofy".

these is a good read

Arrow: Five Reasons Roy Probably Didn't Really

You can see them in the photo accompanying this article.

That and the fact it looks kinda like a catcher's mitt :eek:

Always seemed to me that it was Ras Al Gul who killed Sara. She says "What are YOU doing here? as in "in Star City."

Ras is supposed to be a big player this season, so they tease us with Roy for a few weeks, then reveal Ras in the cliffhanger last episode, all leading into the Ras story arc for the second half of the season..

Edited by aman619

I just finished watching this weeks episode and I wondered did anyone else see Starro on Felicitys boyfriend Cooper's shirt when they were getting busted by the FBI in the beginning? it looked kinda like BB28 cover? I'm not aware how to take screen shot from an episode but anyone else catch this?

Edited by gino2paulus2

Did anyone else notice the Starro t-shirt that Felicity's college boyfriend was wearing in the flashback scene where he was arrested?

And I don't think it was Ras that killed Sara...her intonation when she spoke was all wrong. More chance it was actually Thea...maybe under mind control of Malcolm? Or something...

Did anyone else notice the Starro t-shirt that Felicity's college boyfriend was wearing in the flashback scene where he was arrested?

And I don't think it was Ras that killed Sara...her intonation when she spoke was all wrong. More chance it was actually Thea...maybe under mind control of Malcolm? Or something...

how crazy is this we both bumped this thread within seconds of eachother like 14 hrs after anyone else had posted in it and we both mentioned the obscure Starro shirt!! coincidental occurrence!! I think not!! oh and Jinx lol

Okay, here's my take(not that it really matters).

1)Felicity as a brunette? Yeah, I would.

2) Charlotte Ross. PETA wack job but still super hot!

3) Starro shirt and Sauron eye? Hmmmm.....

4) Ras Al Ghul appearance? Kinda ho hum. Expected a little more. Maybe he's just an actor.

5) Did I mention Charlotte Ross?

6)Laurel not so annoying this season.

7)Thea's still gotta go.

8) Barrowman should play Batman.

9) Merlin released Slade Wilson. In turn, he offed Sara.

10) Charlotte Ross.