• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I thought the Flash episode was better. But Captain Boomerang was awesome!

Man, does Felicity have some junk in her trunk or what!

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind, when I was watching The Flash last night lol

I am racing through the third season so I can finally participate in this thread. Arrow is really awesome - I'm not familiar with a lot of DCU stuff, but man - Arrow and Flash are amazing shows. I absolutely loved the 1st season and the emphasis they put on creating cool cliffhangers for most episodes. Hopefully by this weekend, I'll be caught up.

how about this as a prediction:

Black Canary was killed by Ras Al Gul. But he later retrieved her body and revived her in the Lazarus Pit for his daughter. This brings Ras onto the show AND we don't lose one of the best characters.

Caught up and awaiting the next episode. I started picking up some of the DC New 52 Arrows just to see how the relate - the first few issues don't seem to relate all that much - is the show a lot different than their comic book counterparts? Or should I keep reading?

Caught up and awaiting the next episode. I started picking up some of the DC New 52 Arrows just to see how the relate - the first few issues don't seem to relate all that much - is the show a lot different than their comic book counterparts? Or should I keep reading?
the best run of the new52 book is Jeff Lemire which starts with Green Arrow #17 and ends with #34. after that 18 issue run the next team on the book is Andrew Kreisberg and Ben Sokolowski from the show i haven't read it yet and do wonder with it's any good still.

This season has been pretty meh for me. The storyline is kind of blah, especially now that we know what happened. I don't really like the actor who is playing Ra's. Katana apparently got taken out quicker than Shado did. It all seems hastily put together to me.

My favorite part was probably the Atom stuff.

Heh, ya, my wife freaked out at the ending. I asked her, "You don't know your Ra's history do you Miss Teen Titans?" :) All I had to say was Lazarus Pit and she worked it out gist of it. I actually still didn't see that coming .. for some reason I thought Ollie would win and Ra's would need the Pit.

As an aside, all of this Ra's stuff is weird without Batman.