• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

YES PLEASE!

It Sounds Like Matt Ryan's CONSTANTINE Is Coming To Season Four Of ARROW

"Yeah, we really want to do it," confirmed Mericle. "It's something we've been talking to DC about and it's just a question of some political things, but also the actor's schedule. We're trying to work it out, but we don't know 100 percent if it's going to happen." That's a very positive update, and Amell added: "Fingers crossed," before Mercile finished by stating that "[We're] really optimistic and we would love to have him."

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

YES PLEASE!

"Yeah, we really want to do it," confirmed Mericle. "It's something we've been talking to DC about and it's just a question of some political things, but also the actor's schedule. We're trying to work it out, but we don't know 100 percent if it's going to happen." That's a very positive update, and Amell added: "Fingers crossed," before Mercile finished by stating that "[We're] really optimistic and we would love to have him."

haha what else is on Matt Ryan's schedule?

Losing in the 1st round of the playoffs?

In desperation for more superhero material to watch, I recently embarked on season 1 of Arrow. I'm up to about episode 11. Someone tell me, does it get any better? It's almost literally torture right now it's so boring, but I know from experience that a show can learn from its mistakes and get better in subsequent seasons.

For the record, I did struggle through to season 2, and season 2 is a LOT more enjoyable. Still not Flash enjoyable, but at least not a total chore to watch like season 1. Speaking of Flash, fun to see his introduction in this.

YES PLEASE!

haha what else is on Matt Ryan's schedule?

Losing in the 1st round of the playoffs?

:roflmao:

I just watched the first 8 episodes of Arrow. I tried, I really tried to give this a chance.

This show is so lame. The acting is horrible.

Drunk rich kid comes off an island, learns karate and how to shoot a bow, wants to fight crime and right the wrongs of his father.

8 episodes in and he already has 2 people who know his secret identity, one of whom he *spoon* and then makes her a sidekick and gives her a costume, then they kiss after he shows her how to fight crime the "right" way?

And this got the green light for a 3rd season?

:facepalm:

2c

The entire first season is horrible. I'd literally rather watch my living room wall, and at times I did. But I got through it with sheer will power (vodka). Season 2 is much better, by which I mean it's pretty lame, but I almost liked an episode or two, and I'm hoping the trend continues.

Arrow Casts Alexander Calvert As Anarky

Arrow has cast Alexander Calvert as Anarky for the series’ fourth season on The CW, CBR reports. Calvert will be recognized from his recurring roles on Bates Motel, The Returned and The Dead Zone.

The official character description says that Lonnie Machin (AKA Anarky) is a deranged freelancing criminal who is willing to do whatever it takes to impress a potential employer.

untitled-144783.jpg

Star Trek: Voyager's Jeri Ryan To Guest Star In Arrow Season 4

Star Trek: Voyager’s Seven of Nine, Jeri Ryan, will guest star in the fourth season of Arrow on The CW, Access Hollywood reports.

Ryan is set to play Jessica Danforth, a friend of the Queen family, in the second episode of the season. According to the report, Danforth’s political agenda will gain her the unwanted attention of a dangerous antagonist. This likely pegs her as the episode's titular "Candidate."

dPmFUJtl.jpg

Star Trek: Voyager’s Seven of Nine, Jeri Ryan, will guest star in the fourth season of Arrow on The CW, Access Hollywood reports.

Ryan is set to play Jessica Danforth, a friend of the Queen family, in the second episode of the season. According to the report, Danforth’s political agenda will gain her the unwanted attention of a dangerous antagonist. This likely pegs her as the episode's titular "Candidate."

dPmFUJtl.jpg

Will she be in a body suit?

dPmFUJtl.jpg

I want TO BE that body suit!

I kept meaning to post this.

We know that the Flash can sing and dance, but did everyone know Merlyn can sing?

I saw the Flash's stepfather in Rent...maybe they could all get together somewhere.

He's been doing it for awhile. Found this out back in his Capt. Jack Harkness days.

dPmFUJtl.jpg

I want TO BE that body suit!

I think she's gorgeous...especially her eyes.

First Look: Team Arrow is getting a new lair!

EW has scored an exclusive first look at Arrow’s concept art for the new lair, affectionately known in the writers’ room as the Arrow Bunker.

“In designing the new lair, we had to think in terms of the much larger group that Oliver [stephen Amell] has now surrounded himself with and how Team Arrow is a much bigger enterprise,” says executive producer Marc Guggenheim, who declined to provide the actual location of the new lair within Star City.

“One of the fun things about this lair is that as opposed to one big space, where everyone would congregate, it’s now a much larger space divided up into smaller spaces,” he continues. “There is an area for Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] to work, there is an area for Oliver to work out, and there is a garage. There are many different places we’ll continue to discover over the course of the season that give you a sense that this thing is a bit bigger than we got used to in the first three years.”

arrowlair.jpg