• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I've watched the show long enough that I cannot stay quiet any longer. Laurel as Black Canary looks like a transvestite. That blond wig they have her wearing is ungodly hideous. I don't know what the costume people were thinking or how they haven't noticed it yet. Laurel without the wig doesn't look half bad, bud with that stupid wig, ugh. I can't make an apt comparison other than saying that the current Canary looks like a cracked out cross dresser.

Anyone else notice? Again, just Laurel as Black Canary with that awful wig.

She is terrible.

Laurel and iris west....also barbara gordon.....looks aint everything.....worst female acting on tv

with the exception of iris west in this case, I would say looks aren't anything either.

I just watched the first 8 episodes of Arrow. I tried, I really tried to give this a chance.

This show is so lame. The acting is horrible.

Drunk rich kid comes off an island, learns karate and how to shoot a bow, wants to fight crime and right the wrongs of his father.

8 episodes in and he already has 2 people who know his secret identity, one of whom he *spoon* and then makes her a sidekick and gives her a costume, then they kiss after he shows her how to fight crime the "right" way?

And this got the green light for a 3rd season?

:facepalm:

2c

I just watched the first 8 episodes of Arrow. I tried, I really tried to give this a chance.

Drunk rich kid comes off an island, learns karate and how to shoot a bow, wants to fight crime and right the wrongs of his father.

8 episodes in and he already has 2 people who know his secret identity, one of whom he *spoon* and then makes her a sidekick and gives her a costume, then they kiss after he shows her how to fight crime the "right" way?

2c

Take a look at Flash and how many people know.

That Lab has no security

2c

Take a look at Flash and how many people know.

That Lab has no security

seriously. at worst the arrow had some high end computing equipment and some trick arrows in the secret lair. The Flash Lab has volatile chemicals and superweapons and houses a full stack of superpowered criminals. And people just saunter in there...

Amell, Guggenheim Offer First Teases of Arrow Season 4

A lighter tone. One fan correctly assumed that many fans were turned off by the angst and drama surrounding the romance between Oliver and Felicity. Marc was asked if season four would explore a more healthy relationship between the two and leave out the teenage drama. Marc’s answer to this was rather lengthy for him;

“…we as writers get tired of angst too and are looking to strike a lighter tone in Season 4.”

tumblr_neyjdun8MT1rnikqmo3_500.gif

A lighter tone. One fan correctly assumed that many fans were turned off by the angst and drama surrounding the romance between Oliver and Felicity. Marc was asked if season four would explore a more healthy relationship between the two and leave out the teenage drama. Marc’s answer to this was rather lengthy for him;

This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing Ras Al Ghul storyline. This fan can fast forward thru all of the luvy duvy shtuff. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing Ray Palmer in a suit of armor.This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing lack of Thalia. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing lack of Deathstroke. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a large amount of Thea Queen.

Edited by kdoginohio

A lighter tone. One fan correctly assumed that many fans were turned off by the angst and drama surrounding the romance between Oliver and Felicity. Marc was asked if season four would explore a more healthy relationship between the two and leave out the teenage drama. Marcs answer to this was rather lengthy for him;

This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing Ras Al Ghul storyline. This fan can fast forward thru all of the luvy duvy shtuff. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing Ray Palmer in a suit of armor.This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing lack of Thalia. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a disappointing lack of Deathstroke. This fan was turned off by the angst and drama of a large amount of Thea Queen.

this fan was turned off by laurel's face.

dammit Katie Cassidy is still on the show? boooooooo

Laurel and iris west....also barbara gordon.....looks aint everything.....worst female acting on tv

At least the above 3 are easier on the eyes (my opinion of course). Worst female on TV can't be said without including Fish Mooney. At least Fox listened and gave her the boot, or something.