• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

OK, so everyone now knows who Arrow is except for Captain Lance, and the secret about Sara is out to him now, too. And we have one big superhero team - I wonder if that means something large is coming their way?

Isn't Slade on the Island where Ollie is taking his team to train? If so who knows what will happen. Maybe with Sarah gone, Ollie somehow makes peace with Slade and they team up against Ras.

Slade is rumored to be making a return, so maybe he will be busted out and seek more revenge....I'm guessing Ollie will kill Ras once he invades the city with his assassins.

That's right - and they are back on the island. I'm guessing we're on the big buildup for the season finale. We have, what? 10 episodes left? I don't recall which episode # was last week's show.

I kinda liked how they went back to see how everyone's lives were while Oliver was gone. At the end of the previous episode, I thought it was a cop-out to have him go back to Starling City on Waller's orders - but they gave it an interesting twist when it came time to show the flashbacks. I miss the old Oliver who used to kill the bad guys. It was nice to see him again.

Slade Wilson's voice sounds like he's trying to eat half a sandwich while he's speaking. lol

I think the Ras offer was in the cards. No way he kills Ollie. In this TV reality I guess Ollie fills in for Batman in regards to Ras plans for the future.

WIll we ever see a Talia? Was there ever a Nissa in the comics??

also, isn't raw concerned that somebody resurrected Ollie? Or was that on Ras orders??

So Atom is going to be Iron Man and not shrink?
My thought too. Would have been cool to see him shrink on the balcony. Maybe the white drawf pieces used to power the suit will affect him.

I heard the shrinking powers developed later hm

The Iron Man comparison is pretty striking. :o

I think the Ras offer was in the cards. No way he kills Ollie. In this TV reality I guess Ollie fills in for Batman in regards to Ras plans for the future.

WIll we ever see a Talia? Was there ever a Nissa in the comics??

also, isn't raw concerned that somebody resurrected Ollie? Or was that on Ras orders??

Yes, Nissa did appear in the comics.

I think Ras was impressed by all the things that Ollie accomplished, including coming back to life and returning to fight him again, that he realized the potential in him, and decided it was not worth killing such a gifted pupil and potential heir. He simply turned his head.

How Nissa deals with it is another story.

lol

At least he jokes about it now.

Brandon Routh On The What If Of An A.T.O.M. And SUPERMAN Meet And Greet

-----------------

"That would be bizarre [laughs]. There'd probably be some inside jokes and winks at the camera. But that would be cool. It's such a bizarre thing already for me to be playing this character, and for some people to only be known for playing this character. People young enough who haven't seen Superman Returns are like, 'Oh, that guy's the Atom. What!?! He played Superman!?' "

-----------------