• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Doesn't the ATOM come off as a poor man's Iron Man in this show? It looks a little goofy to me. I still like the show.

I felt the same way, but I almost think that was on purpose. After his near-death, and using nano technology he developed to save his life, I think he's going to be a changed man and look at how vulnerable he was in that suit. To summarize, this was a very preliminary version of what he's to become.

it would behoove you to start with s01e01

I probably should see it again myself, I didn't get into it until last year. I heard it really evolved from the 1st season.

If you can survive the early Falcon Crest like shows with a very annoying Mom and Thea when she was almost as annoying. It helps flesh out the character of Arrow. Not sure if it's Netflix or Hulu, we have both. I think we watch Flash on Hulu

Edited by krighton

So right from the beginning. Season One and Season Two are easy enough to track down.

Thank you!

Is it all on Netflicks?

Or that option.

:blush:

I need to check Netflix today, and see what it costs now.

So right from the beginning. Season One and Season Two are easy enough to track down.

Thank you!

Is it all on Netflicks?

Or that option.

:blush:

I need to check Netflix today, and see what it costs now.

We're gonna need it to see DD anyway...

Thank you!

Is it all on Netflicks?

Currently season 1 and season 2 are on netflix. I am at the tail end of season 2 (on episode 19 right now).

This show is excellent. I have season 3 recorded on my DVR for when I catch up on the Netflix episodes.