• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale #2

325 posts in this topic

So does anybody want me to continue listing ASM slabs? Do you only want certain ones listed? ASM Annuals maybe? I don't have many other slabs to list except other Spidey titles (Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Ultimate, etc.) and maybe some Dave Stevens stuff. Like I said before, check my registry set (link in 1st post on page 1) and let me know if there's anything in particular you want listed.

I have a TON of raw comics in every imaginable publisher, title and grade but wanted to stick to slabs only in this thread. I plan on starting a raw thread too but will rely mainly on requested titles/issues in that thread.

So does anybody want me to continue listing ASM slabs? Do you only want certain ones listed? ASM Annuals maybe? I don't have many other slabs to list except other Spidey titles (Spectacular, Web, Spider-Man, Ultimate, etc.) and maybe some Dave Stevens stuff. Like I said before, check my registry set (link in 1st post on page 1) and let me know if there's anything in particular you want listed.

I have a TON of raw comics in every imaginable publisher, title and grade but wanted to stick to slabs only in this thread. I plan on starting a raw thread too but will rely mainly on requested titles/issues in that thread.

I ain't gettin' a lot of feedback here... :baiting:

raw FF

raw asm in the 100s

Any raw JIMs?

I have some in my run that need upgrades

Also high grade Iron man 9?

Thanks!

Yep. I have a bunch of raw JIMs between #89 and #125. I also have a higher grade raw iron Man #9 but I need to verify the grade.