• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale #2

325 posts in this topic

I am currently entertaining trade offers for the newly registered domain name sharksthyroidcomics.com

I will accept trade for an Action Comics #1, or a certain board members cgc graded thyroid... the BIN for the site is $1.2million

good luck my man...

Out of surgery for 4-5 hours now and in my room. Left side of thyroid gland has been removed except for a small piece. The doc said it was full of nodules and stuff and had actually wrapped around 1 of the 2 nerves which controls speech so they had to be very careful. Won't know if left side is cancerous or not for another 4-5 days. If not, I'm apparently done with the surgeries. If it is or the nodules were too big, then I have to have the right side removed as well next week. :P

Very tired and going to sleep. Chat with you guys tomorrow.

Mike

Luckily, I only had to spend one night in the hospital. Been home since about noon. A little sore but don't even need any pain medication. The tough part now is waiting a week on the biopsy of the left side of the thyroid gland. Hurts to swallow but on a regular diet.

I won't post on here again until I get the results of the biopsy.