• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's Surgery Sale #2

325 posts in this topic

I was going to start a raw sale this week but I just don't have the time right now. Between the pre-op appointment today, trying to finish the income taxes, packaging books and running to the post office I've just been too busy. I do have a bunch of Journey Into Mystery, Tales of Suspense and Byrne X-Men ready to scan and list. I'll hopefully be starting the raw thread late next week after I get home from the surgery.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. (thumbs u

And just a note....all books which have been paid for have been shipped. :)

Wishing you all the best!

And thanks for fixing me up with the comic I wanted, looking forward to it.

Thanks Wayne. Hope you like it. :)

Well, I'm at the hospital in my gown waiting for them to take me back for the surgery. It might be a while before they take me back. I'll let you guys know later today how the surgery went. :)

Well, I'm at the hospital in my gown waiting for them to take me back for the surgery. It might be a while before they take me back. I'll let you guys know later today how the surgery went. :)

Best of luck and a speedy recovery

Now I'm being told that the surgery won't start until around noon and the surgery is supposed to last about 2-1/2 hours. So I'll chat with you guys early this evening.

Now I'm being told that the surgery won't start until around noon and the surgery is supposed to last about 2-1/2 hours. So I'll chat with you guys early this evening.
aww man i hate when they do that!!!

Good luck, everything will be fine (thumbs u

+ 1 :wishluck: